[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @vulme

I'm sorry I have to get back to you so late. I hope you are still looking for a guild.
    I will be online through the day and evening, so hook me up in-game!

Grtz!
  • sejoh23
    sejoh23
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am looking for a social, relaxed guild with a good community, and this one seems perfect. I'm quite new to ESO(lvl28 DK), but have lots of experience in other MMO's. I'm not a huge fan of PvP, but havn't tried it in ESO yet. I am active for at least a few hours almost every day.

Would appreciate an invite or a chat in game. Also have discord.

@sejoh23
  • Airaud
    Airaud
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, @Airaud here.
    I would like to be considered to join the guild "The Reborn", im an active in game PvPer (Legionary rank) and im pretty new to the game (lvl35 Sorcerer) hope to find an active social guild, with active PvP events and probably Dungeon runs (im still new to that so i never did a Dungeon run, just World Boss Kills in Auridon) i would likely help within my range of knowledge in game (even tho it's not much lol) and would also like to get help when needed, i come from WoW so i have a basic learning of MMO gaming.

Would appreciate an invite or ingame chat, if there's Discord Chat im there too!
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @sejoh23

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn. I will not be online today, but will try to hook you up tomorrow afternoon, so we can have a chat over Discord.

@Airaud

I'm afraid The Reborn might not be the guild for you, since we are not that active in PVP.
    We mostly do PVE, questing, dungeons and trials.

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Halogi
    Halogi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Im pretty new to the game and just made my forum account active.
    I've sended a couple of days ago a ingame mail to the person "weisskreuz" but i kinda noticed that its only a forum name :p

I'd like to make a application to join up your guild, but i have no idea who to mail my introduction to?

Kinds regards,
    Halogi
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Halogi

Hi and thank you for your interest in our guild!

I will be online tomorrow - afternoon, in which I will look you up in-game so we can have a chat over Discord.
    I assume your forum name is the same as your account name?

See you then!
    Cyn
  • Halogi
    Halogi
    Soul Shriven
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    @Halogi

Hi and thank you for your interest in our guild!

I will be online tomorrow - afternoon, in which I will look you up in-game so we can have a chat over Discord.
    I assume your forum name is the same as your account name?

See you then!
    Cyn

Hello Cyn_v84,

Thanks for the quick answer! and yes this forum name is the same as my account name :)

looking forward for the chat!

Kind Regards
    Halogi
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weisskreuz wrote: »
    [EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"!

At first glance, I thought this was a thread about housing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Storymaster

Well, we do all have houses, but our Guild is our real home.
    Would you like to try it out?
    I could show you some really nice furniture even! ;)

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys are still recruiting, I would like to join as well. I've been playing since beta. Currently I got a Khajiit stamina warden as my main (I dont run any alts) and this guild looks just like what I've been searching for. Would prefer a chat in-game to explain some things (not to keen on putting personal stuff on the forums).

Edit: my in-game handle is @huyenswiftpaw
    Edited by Huyen on October 1, 2017 8:32AM
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Wraithlyn
    Wraithlyn
    ✭✭
    Hello there.

Myself and another player are fairly interested in joining your guild as it looks like the guild we are looking for.
    I'd appreciate it if you could contact me in-game. My UserID is the same as my Forum ID.
    PC - EU CP:1700
    [AD] Wraithlin Trueblade - Stamina Templar DPS
    [AD] Elenaril Quick-Arrow - Stamina Nightblade DPS
    [DC] Varen Igniverum - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    [EP] Evelynn Star-Walker - Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    [AD] Eowyn Mist-Bringer - Magicka Nightblade DPS
    [AD] Tarvus Ondynal - Stamina Warden DPS
  • Paveta
    Paveta
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join :) I'm a returning player, with one new (and only) character on the account. So, "The Reborn" sounds like a nice place to start anew in TESO ;) If You guys are still recruiting, send an invite!

Cheers!!

@Shirokuma85
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Huyen @Wraithlyn @Paveta

Thx for your interest in The Reborn! I will be online later today, add you to my friendslist and we can have a chat on Discord when you are available.

See you in game!
  • CalydorEstalon
    CalydorEstalon
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there.

After returning to the game after an extended stay I find myself looking for a good guild of laidback people to have that sense of someone else being around when I play.

Unfortunately I am unable to use Discord; should I keep looking, or is there room in the guild even for people not on the Discord channel?
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @CalydorEstalon

Hi, thx for your interest in The Reborn.
    Unfortunately, we do use Discord on a very regular basis, especially when we are doing dungeons/trials.
    I'm sure there are other guilds out there that will accommodate you better.

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning everyone!

The Mistress of Recruitment wasn't entirely awake this morning - it was before her second coffee - when she accidentally deleted an in game mail with what seemed to be a very good application for The Reborn.

I hope you read this, and try to contact me again!

To all others: recruitment is of course still open!

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    it was before her second coffee

All is forgiven. Second and third coffees are a must. And it's too easy to delete ingame mail that has no attachment.

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • BloodHamster
    BloodHamster
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    I'm interested to join yer guild. I'm PG30+ approved. Will use Discord. Know little about the game. Need a lil social side of the ESO experience. And have a why not attitude.

My account is pretty old, made it for the beta so it shows that funky name "gamegergob16_ESO"
    But my actual uid is @BloodHamster / and the ign Enakhyll

Ta
  • Vexyr
    Vexyr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Been playing ESO for about 2 months now, and at this point, im looking for a guild that could fill the social aspect of the game , since grinding and questing seems a little bit dull when done alone.

My ign is Vexyr and i look forward for any news from you guys.

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Vexyr

Thx for your interest in The Reborn!
    I will add you to my friendslist so we can have a chat over discord when you have time! Mind you, this week, I'm only online early in the morning, but I should be on throughout the day over the weekend!

See you ingame!
    Cyn
  • Anterias
    Anterias
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I've been looking for a guild for a while now and some have overwhelming requirements, your guild seems a great fit though, I'm on the edge of the age border, twenty years old but twenty one in a few months if that's of any significance haha!

I usually have free time to play a bunch on ESO but I do have a flexible job which lets me dictate my work hours mostly + university so there may be days in which I don't have much time to jump in game, also I live with my girlfriend and those do require attention as everyone knows :P. I have discord and wouldn't mind using it at all, but the only side content I have for now is Morrowind, so I can't do dlc vet pledges or trials, I'm currently 191 cp so I'm a relatively new player when it comes to most things except PVP and crafting. If you are still looking for applicants add me in game @Anterias, looking forward to hearing from you, thanks!
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Anterias

Hi and thx for your interest in The Reborn!
    I will add you to my friendslist, so we can have a chat over Discord when you are available.
    As stated above, this week I'm only available early mornings, so we'll probably keep it for the weekend!

See you in game,
    Cyn
  • weisskreuz
    Recruitment is open again!

Put some effort in your application and give it a go ;)
    We are looking for active people that would like to be part of our great community!
  • Wraithseer_ESO
    Hi guys.

Recently started playing again and was thinking maybe I need more activity in my ESO life. All the old friends left, really have no one to roll with.

I'm 26, full-time employed, receiving additional education and in a relationship so not too much time to play, and would like to have the most efficiency out of it.

Do you guys PvP on EP side?

If you are still recruiting, my Discord is Wraithseer#9010
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Wraithseer_ESO

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!
    We will contact you asap, but will need your account name :)

See you soon!

Grtz
    Cyn
  • Wraithseer_ESO
  • ARMYBR4T
    ARMYBR4T
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I'm looking for an active guild which does "endgame" content, dungeons, trials and PvP. I have tried doing these on my own but solo queuing is a really big grind :/ when you don't know what to do, how to improve and all you want is to just play the game with some fun people you want to hang out with. I have my own community but not many of them play ESO, and i don't want to quit because i don't have someone to play with xD rant over....

I want to meet new people, make new friends i can chat and have fun with in game and in discord too ^^

Hope you still have space for me.

in game name is @ARMYBR4T

My Discord name is LStudios_JP#1293

Speak to you soon i hope o/

ARMY / JP
    Edited by ARMYBR4T on November 20, 2017 10:06PM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ARMYBR4T

Thx for your interest in The Reborn!
    We will contact you soon for a chat :)

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • odincloud
    odincloud
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I've recently join ESO and came across your guild. I'm indeed am looking for an home, in ESO and is very active on weekends, also will be active on discord, many thanks and hopfully get an invite @Odincloud
  • SirTyrraxius
    SirTyrraxius
    ✭✭
    Hey, just started playing the game again and I'm interested in joining The Reborn. Solo gets boring really fast so I'm looking for a guild to do activities with and to generally have fun. I use Discord daily so being active there won't be a problem. I've been playing on and off since beta, currently maining a magDK (magnificent beast).

In-game name is @SirTyrraxius and Discord is Tyrraxius#5353