The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

weisskreuz

Forged from the pyres of Oblivion, we are The Reborn

Would you like to join a guild where friendship and achieving things together are highly valued?
Where you can share your stories, have a laugh and kick ass with your teammates whether it be in normal/veteran dungeons, trials, PvP-raids, or a random walk through the park to find out what’s behind that tree?
Then this guild just might become your new home in ESO!

Who are the Reborn?
We are a small group of people from all over the world who found each other in ESO and became a close-knit community because of our similar play-/lifestyles and in-game goals.
Most of us are in our thirties, have a family, a household and/or job, so it does happen once and a while we need to have a nice tea-party mid-dungeon because someone is called away on kid-, cat-, or dog-duties.
We have an exemplary knowledge base for all classes, expert crafters in our midst and a good lot of helping hands whenever you might need one.
Our little community is active on Discord rather than in-game chat, so joining our Discord channel is mandatory if you want to join in for guild events, dungeon-runs and trials, and of course we’d love you to stay for the chitchat!

What are we looking for in our members?
• Social, active people, whether you are new to the game or a first-day veteran!
• A friendly and mature attitude towards others, willing to help and become a family
• A strong wish to become better, to achieve more and sharing those achievements with your fellow guild members
• A minimum age of 20

What do we have to offer?
• A close-knit community that welcomes new members with open arms
• The freedom to learn the game on your own pace
• Daily groups for dungeons and pledges
• Weekly normal trials, led by an experienced raid-leader
• PvP-events
• An achievement wish list and fun contests!

Edit: Important information
We are very keen about creating an active comunity in game and also on Discord.
If you are just looking for another guild to join in ESO, this is not for you.
If you are indeed looking for a group of likeminded people to spend time with, you found the right spot.
We do remove inactive people that don't take part in the guildlife after the three week trial phase.

We would love to hear from you!

Cyn

If you are interested in applying to us, please contact:

@Cyn.V84,

Edited by weisskreuz on April 18, 2020 9:52AM
  • manustecta
    manustecta
    ✭✭✭
    cut
    Edited by manustecta on May 11, 2017 4:43PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    You are very welcome! Nice to have you!
  • pestisprimus
    pestisprimus
    Soul Shriven
    hi there. id be interested in joining if you have space available. in game @pestisprimus
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Pestisprimus! We have space available and we would love to have you! I've just logged out, but I will add you on Discord tomorrow and we'll have a little chat then :)

• RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Returning player that would like to join a guild here! :blush: Is there still space left in your rooster for one more? :smiley:

@Zharmer
  • quahkarl
    quahkarl
    Hi!

Returning player that would like to join a guild here! :blush: Is there still space left in your rooster for one more? :smiley:

@Zharmer

Hey Zharmer

have added you as friend.... message me in game for a chat
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    manustecta wrote: »
    After long search i finally found very good guild.
    This guild is still young.There is allways active members on discord.
    When i entered in this guild i didnt expect such big welcome and
    kindness from members.
    Thank you The Reborn guild for accepting me in yours guild.

Its a pleasure to have you Toni :smiley:
    Warri
  • sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys pretty active in Discord? Looking for a guild that partakes in voice chat a bit more. Interested in both PVE & PvP. Currently playing AD & DC char's.
  • weisskreuz
    Are you guys pretty active in Discord? Looking for a guild that partakes in voice chat a bit more. Interested in both PVE & PvP. Currently playing AD & DC char's.

Hey Sticx,
    we are very active on discord. I am sure you would like it ;)

Hook me up in game under @weisskreuz to have a chat and see if we fit each other ;)

greetings,
    Maik
  • Red000
    Red000
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join your guild it sounds what i'm looking for, but i cant send a message to you in game, maybe you can find me @Red000, thanks
  • weisskreuz
    Hey Red, i will try to contact you in game!
    You can also try to whisper me using /w @weisskreuz as a command.

Hope to see you soon in game!
  • manustecta
    manustecta
    ✭✭✭
    cut

Edited by manustecta on May 11, 2017 4:45PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
  • leone1907
    leone1907
    add me please
    @Meczup
  • weisskreuz
    leone1907 wrote: »
    add me please
    @Meczup

Application declined!
    I wish you good luck with the other 9 guilds you applied to on one day.

Besides that, with an application like this, you would've never got in.
    Sorry!
  • scepticalbat
    scepticalbat
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join your guild please after reading your post i believe your guild is the right one for me, i recently put up a post looking for guild and what i was looking for and i believe this is the one hopefully, if there is any other info you would like please message on here or in game

game id @xpandawanx

this was the post

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/339186/looking-for-guild#latest
  • weisskreuz
    Hi i would like to join your guild please after reading your post i believe your guild is the right one for me, i recently put up a post looking for guild and what i was looking for and i believe this is the one hopefully, if there is any other info you would like please message on here or in game

game id @xpandawanx

this was the post

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/339186/looking-for-guild#latest

Hey Sceptical,
    thanks a lot for your interest in our guild!
    I am going to bed now, but will try to add you tomorrow and hopefully we can have a chat!

Cheers,
    Maik
  • Corbra
    Corbra
    ✭✭
    Hey, Are you guys still recruiting?

I haven't played in a very very long time and coming back today.

Which faction is it you guys mainly play for a events, ill probably be re-rolling when i come back anyway as a sorc, not sure what I have currently.
  • weisskreuz
    Corbra wrote: »
    Hey, Are you guys still recruiting?

I haven't played in a very very long time and coming back today.

Which faction is it you guys mainly play for a events, ill probably be re-rolling when i come back anyway as a sorc, not sure what I have currently.

Hey Cobra,

yes, we are still recruiting.
    Feel free to whisper me ingame for a chat.
    Faction does only really matter for pvp anymore. We don't have a specific faction but most of our pvp'er are Ebonheart Pact i think.

Cheers, Maik
  • novakim92
    novakim92
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I'd like to join your guild

@novakim92
  • weisskreuz
    novakim92 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'd like to join your guild

@novakim92

Hi Novakim,
    hook me up under @weisskreuz in game, so we can have a little chat.
  • Remus
    Remus
    ✭✭
    I joined The Reborn guild and i am really speechless, had such a warm welcome from everyone!

Every member is so nice and helpful, chatty, fun, relaxed, i am really happy that i found this guild!

Would like to say "Thank you" to every guild member for being awesome, and for having me!
  • stuu
    stuu
    Iv been in reborn for a couple of weeks now and its 100% my main guild. Its a great bunch of guys/gals which is all anyone can ask for the make playing eso an even better experiance.
  • tommion
    tommion
    ✭✭
    re other post will try and make contact this evening
    @tommion
  • Corbra
    Corbra
    ✭✭
    They're lovely people, glad to be in the guild :)
  • weisskreuz
    I will be on vacation for a week.
    Please contact @quakarl ingame for applications ;)

Cya all next week!
  • Beef_Supreme
    Beef_Supreme
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a guild I'd like to join!

@Beef'Supreme
  • Slane
    Slane
    Hi I played the game at launch but stopped shorted afterwards, recently I have decided to give ESO another go, feel very much like a new player at the moment. I am looking for a friendly guild where I can make friends, take part in activites and even help out where I can.

I have used voice chat in the past such as Discord.

I have tryed to add some of you ingame but got the error account not found (I am likely doing something wrong).

my user ID is @Obelon

If I am welcome to join your guild please add me :) if not I fully understand.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Slane!

Thank you for your application!
    I will be on later tonight so we can have a chat :) I'll find you ;)

Grtz Cyn
  • Gorgorion1
    Gorgorion1
    Soul Shriven
    HI
    Are you guys still recruiting

I used to play ESO during Beta and then for a couple of months after realease, and now decided to give it a go again.

I have tryed sending tells in the game, but i havent been able to find you.

My user id is @Gorgorion1
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Gorgorion!

Thank you for your application!
    I will be on later tonight so we can have a chat :) I'll find you ;)

Same goes for Slane, since I forgot yesterday ... *shame on me*

Grtz Cyn