The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best race for melee (DW/2h) stamblade?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
I've resurrercted one of my old characters and have been having a ton of fun with him. When I made him I chose Imperial (he's also a Vampire) but I've heard there are much better choices for stamblades these days? What are my options? Also using daggers.
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Redguard is the meta.
    But Imperial is just fine. No need to change.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Khajiit stamblade with DW and greatsword....
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red guard
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there much point to going Vampire? At the moment, I'v swapped to Khajiit which is really nice, But I'm also still Vamp and I don't see much reason - I'm not using the any of the skills, not even on the back bar. I switched elusive mist and camo hunter so I had camo hunter on my front bar all the time - damage has gone crazy lol. But elusive mist just isn't proving that useful. The way I'm playing - a LOT of kiting in stealth , buff up then bang - I can take out healers and sorcs super fast and anyone whos backed up out of a fight who's spent up resources - if I kill them I don't really need to sneak away and if I do, I find cloak is enough - so yeah, to vamp or not to vamp, that is the question? :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    Vamps for classes without escapes
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's movement speed in stealth and recovery to consider but not much else imo
    Edited by Metemsycosis on April 13, 2017 3:24AM
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile