The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 - Glyphs Requested

Scotty_Doo42
Got some junk Glyphs? Wanna trade back and forth help level enchanting? Just have to give them away because you have no more room?

I'm your guy. I don't care if they are trash white. I am desperate for Glyphs. A Glyph junkie. Need them all. Need to craft em, break em, collect em. Help an addict out man.
  • xari228
    xari228
    ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I'm on PSN.

I don't need any in return, but I'm happy to send you my white glyph cast-offs.

Is your PSN also "Scotty_Doo42"?

--xari.

Platform: PS4/NA | Alliance: AD
  • Scotty_Doo42
    Yes it is!! Anything is greatly greatly appreciated!! Thank you!! (Twitches) Addictions are what quitters call problems!!
  • Scotty_Doo42
    Want to give a MAJOR shout out to you guys!! Had a few runes sent my way, and man, OH MAN!!! FEEDING this addiction is great. Keep it coming. -twitch- Gotta love these shiny little rocks. Good for holding, crafting, throwing, knicknacks, you name it!!
  • donchamp
    donchamp
    Soul Shriven
    Scotty, you still looking for glyph trades? I can get some to you for some in return.
  • Scotty_Doo42
    I am donchamp. I am. I duno if the level of Glyphs I can send you are a benefit, but I am def willing to chitchat and find out, and maybe we can have a ***-for-tat arrangement!!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get desperate, note that you get good leveling of enchanting from deconstructing glyphs made from another character on your account.

People know this now somits harder to find glyph trading partners. Worst case, create your own enchanting partner, grab a few sky shards then trade back and forth in your bank.
  • donchamp
    donchamp
    Soul Shriven
    Scotty, I will make you a bunch, please send as many as you can back my way. My PS4 tag is DRChamp, watch for my message soon.
  • Scotty_Doo42
    @davey1107 I know, just learned that trick the other day!! But it is still a grind as we have all come to find out. With the help of the community so far, it has been easier, especially with the events that have been going on. Truly, great help from everyone so far!! I plan to return the favor down the road!!

@donchamp I shall see you later tonight, and will try to meet you ***-for-tat along the way!!!
  • Scotty_Doo42
    Still looking. Enchanting breaking into the 40's, super slow going!