The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any body know what player housing will come with Morrowind?

ricam
ricam
✭✭✭
Any body know what player housing will come with Morrowind? I saw something that said there will be six. Seems like a lot for one area.
Edited by ricam on March 31, 2017 8:55PM
PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell is HUGE.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The leak late last year pulled the map and a spreadsheet of locations. The spreadsheet listed three player houses, but only labels them as "Balmora, Suran and Tel Branora." Those are towns, of course. This could be where the houses are located.

But I would not count on the list being complete. Why? For one the info is so old that Cradle of Shadows is listed as being in Morrowind. But more important three as the number of houses seems off. Morrowind is designed as a standalone game for new players, and intends to allow them to play their journey entirely in the area. Therefore, we'd assume there will be a "free" Inn room, an apartment, and a small, medium and large house. Given the hype and that ZOS is asking existing players to spend a fair chunk we might also expect a manor. There's where the six House theory comes in.

Of course, the map could accomodate even more housing. Reapers has four...Morrowind is far, far larger. each ofmthenthree towns could easily accommodate three houses. So who knows how this will come down.

• ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    I like my stronghold but I want one more house. Holding out to see what come with Morrowind. I'm impatient tho. I want to know now so I can save of the gold or crowns. :)
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a telvanni root house so bad
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 manors. Prepare your wallet.