Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Relief

MidknightWolf
MidknightWolf
✭✭✭✭
I have been really enjoyingthe fact that I deconstructed hundreds of items and deleated all but my main in Elder Scrolls Online. Now when I play I dont get all stressed out as to who to play and what to do! :-D
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing a single character for almost 2 years. Just made an alt and started leveling up.

It feels like I am cheating on my main.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • MidknightWolf
    MidknightWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too funny. Im usually the same way. I got totally overwhelmed with multitoons lol.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to get one of each class leveled up; I find myself playing one more now than the other. I have big respect for PVP/PVE Nightblades that can play them well - I'm terrible with it. I'm slightly less terrible with the others.

I used to worry about getting writs and whatnot on each done every day but I don't worry about any of that stuff anymore. It's better that way. Monotask it, one goal at a time, take your time, drive on.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played any of my alts in quite some time. I don't have as much time to play as I did at launch so concentrating on the main makes more sense.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    204 days and counting /played on my main! #onecharacter4lyfe
    Edited by Rickter on March 31, 2017 7:13PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    170 on my only char! Master one its so much fun to be hella good
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    26893395.jpg