The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No response and updated ticket?

TWINKIEFROMH3LL
TWINKIEFROMH3LL
Soul Shriven
I sent in a support ticket becuase I was purchasing crowns, but I got sent back because of a error with my billing info even though it was right, and I got charged anyways, twice, and my ticket got updated to unresolved and no one even spoke to me, then I tried seeing if I could buy a smaller pack today, this all happened yesterday, and the same thing happened again, now im being charge three thinfs that I dont have, and still no respnse
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's unlikely that posting about it on the forums is likely to change anything. Perhaps if you tag the community managers @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom they can take a look into it. They will need your ticket number
  • TWINKIEFROMH3LL
    TWINKIEFROMH3LL
    Soul Shriven
    ok, thank you, I will try that

@ZOS_GinaBruno

170329-002684
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be polite but keep responding to the ticket. Even if they ticket is closed but you keep responding it will be reopened and you will get a response. I have had some frustrating experiences but try to stay patient.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    Be polite but keep responding to the ticket. Even if they ticket is closed but you keep responding it will be reopened and you will get a response. I have had some frustrating experiences but try to stay patient.

I don't think this is good advice. There are reports of people getting crazy amounts of inane automated responses. I've made it to 5 myself.

Respond once to their inane automated reply demanding more info or they'll consider the matter resolved. If you get another such reply from them, submit a complaint to BBB. They've helped me escape ZO's sadistic CS auto-loop.

FYI, BBB are a non-profit who help to resolve consumer problems.

Also, if you purchased the crowns with your credit card, you can contact your bank / financial institution and inform them that you didn't receive what you paid for and they can cancel the charge.

• Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

I don't think this is good advice. There are reports of people getting crazy amounts of inane automated responses. I've made it to 5 myself.

Respond once to their inane automated reply demanding more info or they'll consider the matter resolved. If you get another such reply from them, submit a complaint to BBB. They've helped me escape ZO's sadistic CS auto-loop.

FYI, BBB are a non-profit who help to resolve consumer problems.

Also, if you purchased the crowns with your credit card, you can contact your bank / financial institution and inform them that you didn't receive what you paid for and they can cancel the charge.

Well that's certainly an escalation path. I prefer to try the normal channels first but if you are at 5 emails then I suppose escalation is valid. I've never gotten past 3, which is more than it should take but it is what it is.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never gotten past 3, which is more than it should take but it is what it is.

I'm not sure that it is what it is.

The response purports to be from a real person who has read your ticket and then responds with what we know to be a standard "If you don't reply to this email we'll assume the problem has fixed itself." That will often be inane because frequently problems can't fix themselves.

In reality it is very likely an automated response and no-one has read your ticket yet. But by pretending to be a real person it gives the impression that ZO's CS staff are clueless or sadistic ***. And the inane responses can continue unabated, supposedly from real people.

My problem was not one which could fix itself and which their own support FAQ directs players to lodge a ticket to resolve.

It's insane.