The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling All Blues! Azura's Star [XB1 NA]

Trevore
Trevore
✭✭✭
There's eight days left, and the Daggerfall Covenant could use your help! Reds have taken over the map, and have been known to work with yellows to keep blues at bay. But not anymore! The Daggerfall Covenant needs all the help and the numbers it can get! Come to Azura's Star today!
Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <sarcasm>I love no cp. no cp is great. They should do this all the time</sarcasm>

People are so fickle. Personally I refuse to play in no cp as long as cost poisons are a thing (and didn't play during the 2x AP event either), but I'm sad that those who do like no cp have no campaign to play in.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I gave AS a try last night. What a joke. EP had every single keep and every single resource of every keep!

I took Rayles with a group of 3 pugs and was over it instantly. I love no CP but between the OP guards and overwhelming EP force its pretty hard to play.

I might give it another shot tonight since Haddy is a mess.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does DC have a decent population on Azura's Star Xbox-NA? Looking to get into some Cyrodil action. I've been playing some IC but haven't kept up with Cyrodil.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭
    Last time I was in Azuras....DC and AD zergs were trading AP by flipping outposts all day....RIP
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously more people need to get in this campaign. Yellows a blues bring your zergs, take the map back. I need people to fight.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please more blues to AS Xbox-NA. You'll love no CP and we need numbers.

We've crowned lots of Emps and its a good group of guys/gals who frequent the Campaign. If you don't just want to be another nameless face in the Zerg, come to AS. The challenge is refreshing and fun.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFS, seriously, where did everyone go?

DC perma gated. Now PvP action in AS is limited to riding from base to Bruma and ganking. This is lame. We need numbers. DC represent!
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd come if EP agreed to not bring a 20 man group to take back a single resource. Since that isn't happening anytime soon guess I'll stay in the more equally balanced campaigns.
    Edited by Jsmalls on April 15, 2017 6:41PM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is playing this campaign now, yesterday we got our scrolls back and really started to change the map, the majority of AD who play this map are terrible players as for the emp laughable but they have the numbers need more blues and EP to make it a interesting campaign . If your AD please stop sending me and my boys messages of pure hate telling us to go back to haderus ..
    the farming is OVER Cheaters time to earn real AP guess you will have to learn how to fight
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on April 25, 2017 6:11AM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat @zuto40 @Father_X_Zombie I tried out azura last night was pretty fun had some good fight took a scroll wiped AD nights a few times it was a good time. Come try it out.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    @thankyourat @zuto40 @Father_X_Zombie I tried out azura last night was pretty fun had some good fight took a scroll wiped AD nights a few times it was a good time. Come try it out.

from the OP it looks like there are too many reds in there, if the numbers start evening out ill give it a try
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

I hardly PvP anymore tbh, plus non cp PvP is a pain in the a**
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It sounds like it's too many EP there I may have to que as a DC or AD
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat and @zuto40 thats just another reason for you both to come play your blues.Also I was in there yesterday AD own the map most of the time DC had some emo keeps but this morning EP own it.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat and @zuto40 thats just another reason for you both to come play your blues.Also I was in there yesterday AD own the map most of the time DC had some emo keeps but this morning EP own it.

power level my stamplar and i'll play in there with you, btw where do i find these emo keeps
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll que up in there next time I'm on. I have a DC Stam dk that's already leveled
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah DC could use some more numbers
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »

power level my stamplar and i'll play in there with you, btw where do i find these emo keeps
    This weekend I got you.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like NO CP, I'll give it a try as soon as my current alt levels out this weekend.

Who running groups, what guilds are participating? (not terribly critical, more curious).

I'm a trife low on high end gear for my soon to be vet alt MAGBLADE that I want to play tho...
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    My guild EU on Tour is in there , not sure about other DC guilds , a few randoms here and there
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on May 2, 2017 10:16PM
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing in Azuras the last week or so on my blue and its been pretty fun. There are a lot of reds but most of the huge zergs seem to be comprised of pretty new and inexperienced players so it doesn't seem to get too bad.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    @bubbygink I find AD have the numbers although EP have been a bit more active lately.. it's been a lot of fun tho
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was in there BBaP had a few members in there not sure how good the guild is but they were doing a decent job.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've randomly gone in there a couple times since last week. I think each time we went it started as a small group and once we hit about 8-10 people we decided we needed to leave. I think this would be the best campaign for small group fights, also getting ready for BGs. I'm not sure about the population but as a yellow it didn't seem like there were any groups in there, and the names on the boards weren't necessarily infamous killers either.

ie. You could do work in there with a small man, and in parallel get used to your BG builds.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gotta Blue EMP this morning. Booyah!
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah my mate richie got it , sorc emp get on your blues tonight we dine on AD knights
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my mate richie got it , sorc emp get on your blues tonight we dine on AD knights
    You can do that without being emp.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Not when they ball that 24man group plus more lol
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 levels left before i'm ousted from BWB... I'll be undergeared when I hit 50, but I'll see you on the field :)
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not when they ball that 24man group plus more lol
    Lol 6 of us wiped them 3 times the other night only time they killed us was when they dropped a line of cold fire while we was holding the scroll in a destroyed Barned.We forgot bow strong siege is in no cp.