The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mag DK Duo with Mag Sorc

tntpop
tntpop
My son play a Mag Sorc and I was thinking about joining him with a Mag DK only for the extra fire but was wondering if there was any synergy there or would be better to stick with a Sorc or a Templar fro Tanking and heals?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag sorc synergies best with itself.

Mag sorc and mDK have great synergy, it's probably the second best magika class and 3rd best overall class as far as synergy with sorc goes.

The sorc offers burst damage, an execute, and the odd healing ward to the DKs kit and the DK works as anchor, using snares, roots, and CC to control the flow of the fight and release pressure from the sorc.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc + DK duos can be particularly devastating when done properly, and by a team who works together well. I'm not one to speculate, but I'd guess you and your son are on pretty good terms. :D

Could work out really well. A friend of mine is a Sorc healer in pve and runs a pet build in pvp, and it's pretty tough to go up against. It's tough enough to get to him through his pets, mines, and shields, let alone with a proper DK harassing too?
  • tntpop
    tntpop
    So no tank needed with the MDK and MSRC? I guess the pet is the tank?
  • tntpop
    tntpop
    Any other Duo with MSorc?

I picked a StamSorc to go with his made and we're a lightning wrecking crew at the moment.