The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Crafting Website(Fan Run) - Yes or No?

Jaeysa
Jaeysa
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an active ESO crafting website(like there is a ESO RP site) that lets people find crafters and crafters find buyers? If not, would people use one? If there isn't one, and people would use a website, I could put together a crafting forum.
Edited by Jaeysa on March 28, 2017 9:04PM
PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.

ESO Crafting Website(Fan Run) - Yes or No? 12 votes

Yes, there is an ESO crafting website being currently used(Please link in the thread)
8%
AndyRH 1 vote
No, there is not an ESO crafting website(And I would use one if there were)
50%
SurragardTurelusJaeysakriegernightmexicutioner915imrilaoi 6 votes
No, there is not an ESO crafting website(And I would not use one if there were)
41%
KhenarthiLarianaTevalaurWhite wabbitcspinasdf 5 votes
Other(Please elaborate)
0%
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving this one bump before letting it die.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was one near launch that was doing a great job but I can't recall the name. They also ran other MMO crafting sites like WoW but ultimately stopped updating the ESO sections. I haven't seen a crafting site that keeps up with changes in years
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    There was one near launch that was doing a great job but I can't recall the name. They also ran other MMO crafting sites like WoW but ultimately stopped updating the ESO sections. I haven't seen a crafting site that keeps up with changes in years

Sunshine Daydream's Guide to Crafting keeps up with changes to the game, but that's not what the OP is proposing as I understand it; they seem to be suggesting more of a site that arranges trades than a crafting guide.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Surragard wrote: »

Sunshine Daydream's Guide to Crafting keeps up with changes to the game, but that's not what the OP is proposing as I understand it; they seem to be suggesting more of a site that arranges trades than a crafting guide.

Pretty much - also a place where crafters can list what motifs they know/what they charge for crafting, along with what housing patterns they know.

As an aside, I love that site - haven't seen it before but it's nice to have a site that's updated and loads quickly on my computers :).

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are in an organised guild with its own website, I guess you may find or create a section for this kind of thing within your guild. Or even start such a site, or a mobile phone app. As far as I know there is no such site at the moment. I imagine you were looking for something like Tamriel Trade Centre for crafting, yes?

I became a crafter to be selfsufficient, and I don't like crafting for others that much (takes away too much from my own playtime), so I would not use such a platform.
    PC-EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I am aware there isn't one, some have come and gone but mostly there was never enough demand on it to support the existence.

If someone was able to set up one correctly, give it ease of use and moderate it then I feel in time it could gain some traction.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    There used to be one. Theres just not really a purpose for making a tool like that. If anything a crafter lfg would be the most usful.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reached out to some people in game as well, and the general consensus is that it might be useful, so I think I'll give it a go - for those who would be interested in using it, these are the forums I have so far:
    Divided into platforms/area:
    Looking for Crafter
    Crafter for Hire
    Crafting/Trade Guild Advertising

Not divided:
    General Crafting Discussion
    Homestead Discussion
    ESO Discussion
    Random Chatter

Is there anything else people might find useful without micro-managing the subforums too much.

@RSurragard @Turelus @kriegernight @mexicutioner915
    Edited by Jaeysa on April 1, 2017 7:48PM

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw in a general market section for each platform so people can make WTB/WTS threads?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."