The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you use your 2nd House as storage for furniture items?

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I definitely do. About time they just make a separate tab for Furnishing and let it be part of ESO+ Inventory Bag.
Edited by andreasranasen on March 28, 2017 5:42AM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I try to make each of my houses as awesomely decorated as possible. I keep furnitures in the bank
    *Special Snowflake*

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use my three free rooms as furniture dumps to keep my bank clear.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I use my three free rooms as furniture dumps to keep my bank clear.

Yep! ^

Furniture items just clutter your inventory/bank
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wasn't expecting to get so much clutter included with the unfurnished houses, so I bought the three small apartments to stash all those rocks and ferns in.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I rename my inn rooms as warehouses and throw stuff in them. Although I do have to "decorate" them a little just for some lighting to see my stash.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only tempoarily. I'm still saving for my house so I'm storing any furnishings I get in the inn rooms.

Which was a bit problematic when I got the painting of a bridge, aka the Reaper's March loading screen, and it turned out to be the size of a whole inn room wall. I couldn't have fit it in Vulkhel Guard at all, had too much stuff in Daggerfall so it ended up in Ebonheart where it just about fit along one side wall.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Yep
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't know you could rename houses nice.

I use 1 inn room as storage and the other as a study / paper storage
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not before the Jester festival. Now I use my inn room as a place to hold all my Jester banners... And I already reached the cap with only these :lol: