Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[Crown Store Suggestion] Instant Research Completed

johnnified
johnnified
✭✭✭
I don't care if it is priced at 1,500 or 2,000 crowns.

Zenimax, can you please add a scroll in the Crown Store that lets you instantly complete the CURRENT under going research of ONE item? I would be happy to pay 2,000c (crowns) for not having to wait almost 64 days for a research (or less). It doesn't even have to be in the crownstore. It can be an extra UI button on the research tabs that say "Complete" at the bottom that has a scaled price of crowns for the current research. Like for example, 4 hours on the first trait you research, it will display 50/75crowns. with the maximum being 2,000 Crowns. There are so many things you have to research, I am sure you will make a lot of money off it seeing this is an option for individual item completion, not all of the researches at once.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No you have to earn the right to be a master crafter, it's long and slow.

Oh btw you do know there are passives that reduce research times?

Also ESO+ reduces them further bringing down the 9th Trait research to around 30 days :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

Also ESO+ reduces them further bringing down the 9th Trait research to around 30 days :)

This 100%, adding such an option to the crown store would be a big middle finger to the people who have spent many hours and days researching.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

Edit;

Hell No

Edit 1.0;

Hell to the No

Edit 1.1;

No no no no no no no no know no
    Edited by acw37162 on March 28, 2017 1:23AM
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO! This is how PAY TO WIN starts! People want to buy skills, buffs, and enhancements without earning them. NO! This makes it so payers can get instant access to crafted sets, and this is a pay to win advantage!
    Edited by Kesstryl on March 28, 2017 1:25AM
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kesstryl wrote: »
    NO! This is how PAY TO WIN starts! People want to buy skills, buffs, and enhancements without earning them. NO! This makes it so payers can get instant access to crafted sets, and this is a pay to win advantage!

Hell no. Is there a way to get this entire thread removed. This is how pay to win starts, which is the last thing any true ESO fan wants.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They have a thing in the crown store already that reduces research time it's called ESO+ yw
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »

This 100%, adding such an option to the crown store would be a big middle finger to the people who have spent many hours and days researching.

You mean months, cause the last perk is 26 days each with all the passives & eso plus.
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    What else would you like? 100 CP for 1000 crowns? Maelstorm weapons in the Crown store?
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    No

Edit;

Hell No

Edit 1.0;

Hell to the No

Edit 1.1;

No no no no no no no no know no

+1

Are you really that lazy ???? Earn it like everyone else has earned it .....
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean months, cause the last perk is 26 days each with all the passives & eso plus.

well yeah lol

also i love how yet another OP's horrible idea is shot down for being horrible and they just vanish into thin air.
    Edited by LadyLavina on March 28, 2017 2:31AM
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • thisisScoMan
    thisisScoMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're going to suggest this sort of idea, at least come in with reasonable pricing.

"1,500 or 2,000 crowns" for the convenience of saving you huge amounts of time over the people who have done it the hard way?

No.

I mean, I could MAYBE come at the idea if pricing was, say, 10,000 crowns per trait on that item (so if it's your first trait it's 10,000 crowns, if it's the 9th trait it's 90,000 crowns)

There would also be a multiplier of like, +10% each time you purchased this from the crown store.
    Xbox One. NA Server
    Australian.
    600+ CP
    DC - 3 x Level 50
    AD - 2 x Level 50
    EP - 3 x Level 50
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's really no nice way to say this:

Go back to WoW.

Or...

You could go play GW2. That game practically plays itself.
    Edited by seaef on March 28, 2017 2:42AM
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

well yeah lol

also i love how yet another OP's horrible idea is shot down for being horrible and they just vanish into thin air.

Well I never disagreed with it, imo even though people did spend all the time required on one character atleast or multiple they should atleast have motifs, traits, and achievements account wide by now.
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are more constructive ways to say no but in the end I think everyone here does not want that.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go play a crappy phone game!
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've spent 1 and a half years getting 9 traits on everything. This idea is nothing but a big "f you" to those of us that spent the countless hours researching.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5f5f68bf4a8359cd65a150472d0f305a_yeah-nojpg-yeah-no-memes_600-437.jpeg
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems like the masses have spoken.

(As a master crafter I say no way too)
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    50000 crowns then I would agree
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just do the hard yards and when you have you can react the same way :)
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whoa hang on there money wouldn't that much of a deterrent for folks who want to pay
    Maybe set number of hours played
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »

Whoa hang on there money wouldn't that much of a deterrent for folks who want to pay

50000k per skill line
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why people complain about research. You literally click one button, come back a set amount of time and click one button. It's hardly work.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they add it but if they did it would cost far more than 2000 crown. Zos would not give something like that away for so little.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Request denied.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I understand where you're coming from, I actuall quite like the slower progress and work I have to put into it..
    So a no for me. ;)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    johnnified wrote: »

Zenimax, can you please add a scroll in the Crown Store that lets you instantly complete the CURRENT under going research of ONE item? I would be happy to pay 2,000c (crowns) for not having to wait almost 64 days for a research (or less). It doesn't even have to be in the crownstore. It can be an extra UI button on the research tabs that say "Complete" at the bottom that has a scaled price of crowns for the current research. Like for example, 4 hours on the first trait you research, it will display 50/75crowns. with the maximum being 2,000 Crowns. There are so many things you have to research, I am sure you will make a lot of money off it seeing this is an option for individual item completion, not all of the researches at once.

No thanks, iv earned it so should you.
    johnnified wrote: »

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Back in my day we didn't have ESO+ bonus to cut down the time.

Also I trained for a Titan on EVE, I ain't never going to complain about long passive skill training times ever again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »

50000k per skill line

how about 10^(10^100) (a googleplex) crowns per second it removes.

Kidding aside I would love if research got removed entierly, but if it is put in the crown store then it would be P2W. (to the people who qq about "But I spent so much time researching": things get updated and outdated in games all the time, just look at when vet ranks got removed and everyone was spared weeks of grind to hit vet 16. This wouldn't be any different)
    Edited by theher0not on March 28, 2017 10:55AM
  • McCracken79
    McCracken79
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh... Millennials and their, I want it now attitude. Remember, everyone gets a trophy! YAY!