The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jesters Festival Crown question.

Smokinroses
Smokinroses
✭✭
So I noticed when I got my crown, my hair doesn't show at all, i'm bald.. I figured since I had a pony tail on, it just shoved my hair in the crown..But today I noticed someone else with the same pony tail and theirs shows as what the style is with the crown on.. :/ Is this a bug or what? Anyone else having this issue?

P.S. Not saying that bald is bad or anything, just kind of wishing the hair style for the Jester Crown was different if you had a pony tail style, it would actually show as having one on, or making it a lower pony tail style or something to that effect. Just kind of odd theirs show but mine doesn't..It's the same with one of my guild mates their is a pony tail but his is the same as mine lol Doesn't show, just shows his hair as bald.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might help if you told us which hairstyle you have and took screenshots of your character with and without the crown.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What race your character is? My dunmer female has ponytail with and without the crown. But my altmer female is getting completely different hairstyle when she's wearing crown (I'll add screenshots soon). ZOS messed up something with hairstyles...
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshots would probably help ZOS figure out what's going on with it too.

My Breton female does not have any problems with her hair while wearing the crown.

Same hairstyle, same hair color while wearing the crown or not.

Edit to clarify my character does not have a ponytail hairstyle..
    Edited by Tabbycat on March 28, 2017 11:51AM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Smokinroses
    Smokinroses
    ✭✭
    I have honestly have no idea how to share screen shots from PS4 lol but i'm a wood elf nightblade, and she wears almost what looks like a french braid style. If that makes better sense. I'll see if I can't find a picture somewhere with the style my Character has. :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem with my character. Every head piece of any sort gives her that bald look.

It's why I don't do hats (or crowns now)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crown removes the nose and cheek horns on my Argonian :( it akso gives my Khajiit the same hair as my Orc but it removes my Orc's hair. My Altmer gets his shortened and let loose while my Breton is almost the same as without. My Dunmers releases his braids :/
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Smokinroses
    Smokinroses
    ✭✭
    Mine is considered a Orisnuim ponytail, http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/orisnium-ponytail/

I believe my friends' hairstyle is this, (If not it's so very very similar! lol) http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/long-hind-braid/

I hope this works Lol!
    Edited by Smokinroses on March 28, 2017 8:09PM
  • Smokinroses
    Smokinroses
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Same problem with my character. Every head piece of any sort gives her that bald look.

It's why I don't do hats (or crowns now)

I wish they changed that!! :/ I like a lot of the hats, and the crown is neat lol But I don't see the big deal with hairstyles not showing through 'cause people are running around with pony tails and such and they work perfectly fine.
  • Smokinroses
    Smokinroses
    ✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    The crown removes the nose and cheek horns on my Argonian :( it akso gives my Khajiit the same hair as my Orc but it removes my Orc's hair. My Altmer gets his shortened and let loose while my Breton is almost the same as without. My Dunmers releases his braids :/

What?! You serious!.. omg, ugh that's sad, I would be a bit upset if it removes pieces of my avie faces lol That's why I was curious if this hairstyle ordeal is a glitch or what. A lot of people in my guild won't wear it because their hair style or no hair is showing.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff. Much like the one (out of the three) Colovian Fur Hood that chops any/every beard you're wearing to about 3 inches.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LMar wrote: »

Perhaps the crown is some sort of hair prank?

(Probably not)
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my female altmer when I switch hair wearing the crown I get one of three possible hat with hair combos depending on how close it is to the haircut chosen: short cropped, shoulder length straight or shoulder length dreads.
  • Smokinroses
    Smokinroses
    ✭✭
    Just today I logged into one of my alts which has a up style braided bun, and I put the crown on her and it turned her hair into a low pony tail. I really hope you guys rig the other hairs to do the same!! -_-