The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What do we need now

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
1.Useable traits, no more just sharpen/divine/impen:
All traits should be useable in certain situations (it pains me a little to see IC vendor only has impen gear, that means ZOS knows sharpen/impen are must in pvp but they are not balancing it)
Example: Prosperous:They should hardly need any repair at all, so they can be the most economic choice
decisive: Ultimate cost reduction
powered: Boost a lot of healing
nirnhoned: Pure stat boost like it is, but sharpen should be nerfed so those traits' usefulness are more obvious when attack different types of enemy
ornate: well, make it shiny :)

2.RNG is a problem caused by ZOS, the most simple way to solve it is not token system, it's just fair RNG.
Many ppl feel that the chance of useful traits of weapon have a much lower chance to drop, they got a large bunch of prosperous and training than other. That means ZOS made those good traits rare. We need a fair system that all traits drop at same chance, with a balanced trait system this should make everyone's life eaiser and make the game more enjoyable.

3.Mechnic difference for stam mag dps
It is easy to make stam mag unbalance when all they compare is the damage done.
Make stam abilities easier to apply poison, have large boost against blocking enemy (tank killer) ,make their normal (light/heavy) attack faster and able to taunt player (taunted player can't change direction he/she is facing), while mag have different way to apply debuffs (mag can remove buffs, fire apply health debuff and continuous damage, lightning apply mag regen debuff and frost apply stam regen debuff). Like traits, make chars useful in different situation (against different enemies) can make them all, well, useful.

4.Hous functions.
Thanks to Gina we know ZOS is developing those, I hope I can see a large function patch release before Morrowind :)
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I need some new songs to play on my Lute. Everyone is tired of my 3 songs.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, I need some new songs to play on my Lute. Everyone is tired of my 3 songs.

The flute and drum have quite a nice playlist. Perhaps try them out :)
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehhh meh.

GMEZLJR_700wa_0.gif
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,