The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Character Slots

BigBragg
BigBragg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
As far as I know there won't be any extra character slots given with the Morrowind expansion. So I was wondering, perhaps we can get a sale on extra slots in the Crown Store before or at release.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will be adding two extra characters slots for purchase in the crown store with the Morrowind expansion .....

I did not have time to look for the post for reference. If you need to see, it was posted by Gina. Use the Dev Tracker to review, it was a day or so after the release announcement .....
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know that they will be adding two more. I am getting at the fact that they are adding a new class, but no slots willike come with the expansion. Even with the collectors. I was just wondering if therequired will be a sale on the extra slots, because I don't feel like dropping 3000 Crowns on two slots after already pre-ordering the collectors edition. Most games that add additional classes also give slots with the purchase of the expansion that releases the class.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I feel we need more than 2 slots...

I would like to have 20 chars...

IMAGINE THE GRIND FEST to level up the crafting of 8 more chars :smiley:

:hushed:

:neutral:

:tired_face:

:disappointed:

:confused:

:confounded:

:cry:

(not sure how I feel about my own suggestion)
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."