The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Just Got Zerged

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    So u took ur cheese tank into the middle of a siege and are questioning why they "zerged" ur troll?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of you guys are way too triggered about a player you can completely ignore in safety. Waste of time? Only if you fall for the bait. He doesn't get zerged because he runs a rock tank build -- that group that came around the corner would have zerged anyone no matter how forum-approved their build is.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not triggered I just thinks builds and play styles like these are worthless and PART of the problem with PVP.

Of course you can completely ignore him but don't you think there is a problem with the game when people can literally do nothing but hold block and walk around forever without dying? Does it even make sense?
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    If people like the blocktard play style, by all means they should enjoy doing it.

But the only reason it exists in PvP is because of the great unwashed who are foolish enough to try to kill such a player.

I, for one, am on the record as loving this type of build, in that they serve as mobile ultimate recharge stations for the advancing Aldmeri horde. I find certain reds quite helpful for charging up our ultimates, which we then drop on the 20 reds occasionally behind her.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    I am not triggered I just thinks builds and play styles like these are worthless and PART of the problem with PVP.

Of course you can completely ignore him but don't you think there is a problem with the game when people can literally do nothing but hold block and walk around forever without dying? Does it even make sense?

AGAIN

Please check the video below. See how much damage the ememy is putting on me, how many lost ultimates I got, how many enemies got fossilized , how AD is advancing behind me and how many AD are not getting hit.

Can you see all this ?? Or I am just a blocking machine with no skill ?

That phrase " I just ignore tanks" is ***. 90% of players don't ignore tanks.
    And when I am on a group, I use some skill to heal my friends (Healing springs, purge, regenaration, barrie)

https://youtu.be/NXow73snfgg

https://youtu.be/Sz6pOAjS4E8
    Edited by Escorpiao_Noturno on March 27, 2017 10:24PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TBH, you have your good and bad moves.

Good moves: when there's a zerg backing you. Yes, you attract a lot of attention. Maybe some CC should be useful, I've never seen you using talons.

Bad moves: When you go alone and that's most of the time.. saddly.

Don't get me wrong, from a tactic PoV, what you do is interesting. You should pair with some nasty AD NBs (Miat, for example). Taking the attention and making the enemies spend their resources in you is a good tactic, but you should close the circle.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique