The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AU based player + friends looking for 2 guilds, a progression PvE guild and an EP PvP guild

xKayzee
xKayzee
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

I'm an AU based player who started about a month ago with 3 friends. I've reached lvl 50 and currently sitting on CP180, playing as a DK tank.
I've currently finished my Ebon Armory set, and looking to finish the Roar of Alkosh set to add value to trial teams and guilds.

My friends and I are split between 1 healer, 1 tank, 2 dps and we can tackle dungeons and normal trials fairly easily. However we're looking to join up to progress further in PvE and join up with a guild that runs normal/vet trials regularly at AU compatible times.

We've all had experience in MMO's and a couple of us have been part of progressive PvE WoW guilds.

We're also looking for a PvP guild (EP based) in either Azure's Star or Trueflame (Azure's star preferably since we're not max CP yet) to run with. We're comfortable with full armada zergs for colossal battles, and smaller zergs that run as a group to take resource nodes and outposts.

If you're in a guild that fits the criterion listed above with room for 4 aussies, please leave a comment and I'll contact you in game!