The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is Spinners on a Magicka Templar?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
Obviously for PVP, I was just thinking about how it would pair with Sweeps. I'm curious to see if anyone tested it as opposed to other damage sets such as soulshine, Rattlecage, kagrenac's, etc.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just the magicka version of spriggans so yeah its decent. More useful against armor though, no good against shields.
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SNIP
    Edited by raasdal on April 3, 2017 10:21AM
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good. It's not going to make sweeps strong enough where you can just mash that button and kill anything, but penetration is noticeable in PvP right now.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a very common build for templar pvp:
    5 Spinner
    5 Soulshine
    2 Skoria

Works ok, you´re a little squishiy but do nice damage output.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 5 pc is nice, but it doesn't help your heals.
    Also @Qbiken , my friend was running soulshine for quite awhile, when target dummies came out on console we tested it and the damage gained from it was less than significant... He's exploring other options now.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone but I switched to healer so no worries