Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The jester personality

Yellow_Monolith
Yellow_Monolith
✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you so much for this, its hilarious. Just put on any Wham song and run around Cyrodill :smile:
Edited by Yellow_Monolith on March 23, 2017 2:37PM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I actually want this one :)
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly the greatest personality ever lol....Can't stop laughing
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one is pretty amazing yeah
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • BurningLobster
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY This is what I hear in my head when I go strutting, now.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who doesn't love Monty Python and the Ministry of Silly Walks? Yup, this was a must buy personality for me.

Good stuff B)
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a video out there showing the running animation, and emotes?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try running with rapids with your weapon sheathed...so fun :dizzy:
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a video out there showing the running animation, and emotes?

Not seeing anything on YouTube yet but I would say wait a few days and see if anything gets posted over the weekend.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.