Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good job NA TF AD and DC

Ahk1lleez
Ahk1lleez
✭✭✭
Yall did a good job of taking full advantage of the majority of EP crashing. L33t skills are needed to PvDoor our keeps while half of our faction is unable to get back into Cyrodiil.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ? You think people have control over who crashes and who doesn't , or know who has crashed and can't get back in ?
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahk1lleez wrote: »
    Yall did a good job of taking full advantage of the majority of EP crashing. L33t skills are needed to PvDoor our keeps while half of our faction is unable to get back into Cyrodiil.

My whole group except me and another guy disappeared FROM THE RAM while sieging and you think its somehow DC or AD's fault...grow up dude.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahk1lleez wrote: »

My whole group except me and another guy disappeared FROM THE RAM while sieging and you think its somehow DC or AD's fault...grow up dude.

LOLz are needed for this and the post in general!!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this where khajiit posts many weeks worth of screen shots showing a certain faction purposely pushing a certain out numbered faction instead of the guys in first place who also have the most players? Maybe some video of certain group helping other groups fight the guys who , again, had the least people and were in third place?

Or would people prefer if Telel first asked which incident this is referring to so that they can see if they were streaming during that time?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is constantly overcoming obstacles like this to achieve success:
    From the start we had everything stacked against us! The fps bug effecting AD way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, some how we were lucky enough to have Luvboard holding Emperor for 7 days early the longest run of a Wabbajack Emperor ever and he did it 5 fps half the time well the red and blues were running in at full frames amazing!

Unfortunately Luvboard's reign ended with to many of our AD brothers getting low fps and getting overwhelmed by the DC and EP factions barely getting effected we held in.

The points were so close early on with AD always being outnumbered we held in strong and when our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be effected we held in strong, even worse the DC and EP night-capping stuff back each day and troll camping to make sure AD was hurt we held in strong.

L2P.

Edited by zyk on March 23, 2017 12:09AM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    From the start we had everything stacked against us! The fps bug effecting AD way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, some how we were lucky enough to have Luvboard holding Emperor for 7 days early the longest run of a Wabbajack Emperor ever and he did it 5 fps half the time well the red and blues were running in at full frames amazing!

Unfortunately Luvboard's reign ended with to many of our AD brothers getting low fps and getting overwhelmed by the DC and EP factions barely getting effected we held in.

The points were so close early on with AD always being outnumbered we held in strong and when our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be effected we held in strong, even worse the DC and EP night-capping stuff back each day and troll camping to make sure AD was hurt we held in strong.

L2P.

You know, I'm starting to realize there is no conceivable situation in which that post is not funny. GG
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop whining on the forums about who took your keeps and get back I to the game and take them back. EP wasn't the only ones having issues. Smh
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Minnesinger on March 23, 2017 7:25PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you talking about getting kicked from the game and TS at the same time?. that happened to us as well, those where the weirdest crashes i've ever had.
    Edited by Lucky28 on March 23, 2017 8:03AM
    Invictus
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now we have crash engine to go along with cheat engine, nice LOL

There are many exploits and cheats in the game, but causing an entire faction to crash, I don't think so and if it was true we would need to leave this game because they would the worst server security since sony saved user names and passwords in plain text and got hacked.

They were having server issues had friends in one of the trials they all got kicked out and crashed, one sure constant in ESO is it's inconsistencies, heck I crashed at the screen to input my password the other day.

I think the end of me will be when I get fed up with all the technical issues, and I feel I am getting closer to that, and as a huge fan of the game it saddens me that zos does not make fixing the game the highest priority, hire some one if you need to spend a few dollars and get your game fixed the money will return several times over when good word of mouth about the game can be passed along.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4thelock
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

L2P.

You know, I'm starting to realize there is no conceivable situation in which that post is not funny. GG

AD are the biggest faction cheerleader queens in this game, god help you if they actually win.

DC is like. Meh. that's like three or four wins in a row now? Can someone else do this please?
    EP is like. Who? Me? You mean we're not last? Wow...
    AD is like. WE DID IT! Our superior forces rallied and won the day like we always do! Woohoo! Go AD!! We're just better than you! Good job by the greatest fighters in the game! Suck it EP, we're the best! AD for the victory again!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ? You think people have control over who crashes and who doesn't , or know who has crashed and can't get back in ?

Wasn't that crash last night felt across everyone? DC I know had it's entire pop log back at the high rock gate complaining like they drooped a cookie on the floor.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL - Always push...no matter what.....you crashed ....who cares....take the keeps, the scrolls, everything!

You would have done it to us
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL - Always push...no matter what.....you crashed ....who cares....take the keeps, the scrolls, everything!

You would have done it to us

They did do it to AD last night.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

L2P.

AD are the biggest faction cheerleader queens in this game, god help you if they actually win.

DC is like. Meh. that's like three or four wins in a row now? Can someone else do this please?
    AD is like. WE DID IT! Our superior forces rallied and won the day like we always do! Woohoo! Go AD!! We're just better than you! Good job by the greatest fighters in the game! Suck it EP, we're the best! AD for the victory again!

Hey give some credit to the loyal ones who don't all run over to their DC and EP toons halfway through, its no wonder they're cheerleaders.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Huh?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky_WK wrote: »

L2P.

Hey give some credit to the loyal ones who don't all run over to their DC and EP toons halfway through, its no wonder they're cheerleaders.

I once at a low lvl AD toon. I deleted him because he made my character screen look dirty.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

L2P.

I once at a low lvl AD toon. I deleted him because he made my character screen look dirty.

Hi Jauriel! We missed you :)
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahkilleez. A H K I L L E E Z. Yup, just as I thought. You sounds like the perfect character name for a Final Fantasy boss.
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's all part of the greater Green Alliance conspiracy to eliminate the filthy cherries. LAG SWITCH: OFF {ON}.
    Edited by No_True_Scotsman on March 23, 2017 6:37PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one crashed out twice while fighting the red tide over the last half hour. Both times while using a gap closer.

Obviously their super wizard class hackers stole back the crash switch, and are targeting terrible players with it.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Goram - EP doesn't want you. Stay on AD please.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to AD and DC for activating the server disconnect switch (that only affects EP) next to unicorn trader in the creat Cyrodil city Of Oz. Gg.
    Edited by DHale on March 25, 2017 3:47PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

L2P.

DC is literally carried by Shadowgrabber and AM PVDoor.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

L2P.

DC is literally carried by Shadowgrabber and AM PVDoor.

Shadowgrabber is awesome yes.

Honestly? I thought EP was going to pull the win this time, but they didn't keep up the momentum after crowning emp and taking most of the map.

Congrats on holding the ruby throne for that long guys.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't that crash last night felt across everyone? DC I know had it's entire pop log back at the high rock gate complaining like they drooped a cookie on the floor.

5 second rule in effect......
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

L2P.

Hi Jauriel! We missed you :)

You guys wish I was Jauriel lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual