The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any chance we can reverse the order of NA and EU character copy next time?

IcyDeadPeople
IcyDeadPeople
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Usually NA character copy is up for about 2 weeks, and then EU character copy stays up for a few months until the next major patch.

We can both access the templates for testing, but there are a lot of things that are not possible to test with the templates or would require spending a lot of time farming on PTS, for example certain dropped sets that are not included in the template boxes, nirnhoned items, etc.

Any chance we could reverse the order, so EU goes first this time and then NA character copy can be up for longer than 2 weeks?
Edited by IcyDeadPeople on March 20, 2017 7:15PM
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming that with PC you mean PC - NA, it was like this during the last PTS test. The EU characters where cpoied first for two weeks, and then the NA characters followed and should still be there.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should check the PTS. Been so busy that I haven't been in in a bit. Best would be switching them back and forth every week automatically updating each time. The dummies have been great for build testing BTW. Loving them, though my mNB numbers are making me a little sad even with a new, improved, and practiced rotation.
    Edited by f047ys3v3n on March 20, 2017 2:43PM
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    Assuming that with PC you mean PC - NA, it was like this during the last PTS test. The EU characters where cpoied first for two weeks, and then the NA characters followed and should still be there.

That's not quite correct.

PC-NA got theirs first for two weeks, then PC-EU for two weeks followed by PC-NA for the final week.

I'd rather Zenimax worked on the technology required to have both NA and EU on there are the same time if I am honest, or get an EU PTS. :smile:.
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Suggested they double character slots and add NA_ and EU_ to the pts character names and consider making 'Account Wide' unlocks actually 'Account Wide' not just 'Server Based' and for those with account wide unlocks on each of the main servers - have them combined and issue crowns or at the least crate gems for existing duplicates, it would also mean that on creation of an alternate server character on the pts (as it is now) eu->na / na->eu would carry over all the existing live 'account wide' unlocks.

When it is the turn of your non native server try creating a new pts character, the unlock list is blank, no mementos, costumes, mounts, pets, etc.

When I get to make a test warden on pts (probably be na pts since thats the usual situ for me an eu based player) i'll end up testing without access to the frostmare mount i have unlocked or any of the other costumes or items i have unlocked.

TL:DR
    1. UGH: Account wide unlocks are actually Server :s
    2. Suggested: NA_ / EU_ added to pts names along with copying all characters from the live server used slots :o
    3. ...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Looks like this will be a moot issue for Morrowind release ... it will be invite only.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/04/05/eso-morrowind-closed-beta-details

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 6, 2017 1:24AM