The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Arms and Artisans - A Young Guild With a PVE and Crafting Focus

Dannerlord
Hello everyone! Arms and Artisans is a new multipurpose guild with a PVE and crafting focus. We aspire to establish a friendly and tight knit group of friends to grow as players and people with. Our plan is to act as a resource for players looking to do trials and dungeons with other helpful, friendly people, and with enough success we can move into trading upon acquiring 50 members.

With the guild being so young, we don't have many members, but are looking to change that and we'd love for you to come help us grow! New players seeking to learn more about the game and veterans looking for a community of their own are all welcome!

If you feel like this is the guild for you, you can reach @dannerlord, @RRDFRaptorRed, or @Agonisus through in-game mail to receive an invitation, or you can add your username below and we will try to reach you. We hope to hear from you soon!
  • Avendrios
    Avendrios
    I would like an invite @Avendrios
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    What alliance and how many members do you have? Also, do you have a voice comms system?
  • RR_DF_RaptorRed
    RR_DF_RaptorRed
    Soul Shriven
    We are just starting out, currently with 10 members, but are hoping to grow that. It is open to all alliances and currently we have a teamspeak server available though, and can always look into other options as needed. Hope this helps!
  • PhlashHustla
    PhlashHustla
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to check your guild out! Just started 2 days ago, and loving this game. @PhlashHustla

I usually am online most weeknights and weekends.
    Edited by PhlashHustla on March 30, 2017 6:08PM
  • RR_DF_RaptorRed
    RR_DF_RaptorRed
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you an invite!
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join and help ya'll grow. I can make a FREE Discord server for your guild and we can communicate that way. Voice communication is ultimately better for this type of game.
  • RR_DF_RaptorRed
    RR_DF_RaptorRed
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, I believe I've added you with the username @Sortep1977, right?
  • lukeee70
    lukeee70
    This defiantly sounds like my type of guild! Would love an invite @lukeee70
  • markus203
    markus203
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join you please @markus203
  • RR_DF_RaptorRed
    RR_DF_RaptorRed
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, sent you both invites!