Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TRIALS BROKEN..AGAIN.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vHRC

How to do

Take one boss at a time.

Kill bottom boss first, it's over if you fail here. Top bosses enrages and lot harder.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cubagaming wrote: »
    Went into vet hel ra last night. The bottom boss didn't glitch out because thankfully we didn't wipe. However, 2 of our dps were gone for half the fight due to disconnects and freezing.

Gonna keep posting until they fix it.

Are you pc :o

Has it been fixed?
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No patch this week shows how much ZO$ cares about anything other than selling crowns.
  • William_AIA
    My guild continues to lose players over this. WE WANT TO PLAY YOUR CONTENT ZENIMAX. PLEASE ALLOW US
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait when we're they fixed, I stopped running over 6 months ago because of disconnects, hel ra bottom boss dissappearing on wipe, bosses doing stage things. I was thinking about starting a sub group in our guild for trials but it sounds like it may not be worth it, still.
  • CBixby
    CBixby
    ✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Wait when we're they fixed, I stopped running over 6 months ago because of disconnects, hel ra bottom boss dissappearing on wipe, bosses doing stage things. I was thinking about starting a sub group in our guild for trials but it sounds like it may not be worth it, still.

Nah still broken af. They were goin smooth right before homestead patch though, it was a small time frame, you haven't missed much lol. Sounds like there will not be any attempts to fix until Morrrowind comes out.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    I hope not, the raid community does matter or should to tell ya the truth. Most of the time, those are the guys and gals putting content on YouTube from the game.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Blue screen 3 times on first boss of vmol. This is getting frustrating, not only for me but for my raid group as well.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Get a *** dedicated server. I don't mind waiting 5 minutes to load a *** trial.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    We had to do mol because numerous people in the group couldn't be in group chat due to it being bugged. If it's not one thing, it's another.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue screen 3 times on first boss of vmol. This is getting frustrating, not only for me but for my raid group as well.
    "Blue screen"? Your computer rebooted?
    That sounds like more an issue with your computer not handling the load of that instance. Have you tried turning down your graphics settings a lot? Have you ever thought about monitoring the statistics of your computer with another program while playing to see if it is overheating or using too much memory or even pushing your graphics card too hard?

I've never seen a game make a computer go to a blue screen/reboot unless the computer was not handling it and it just killed the computer. Almost every time, the game will just drop to login or desktop for an issue with just the game itself while a blue screen/reboot is a whole computer issue even if the game is the trigger.
  • William_AIA
    I've heard it won't be fixed until Morrowind's launch. Please...
  • William_AIA
    The servers are gonna crash now too? We can't catch a *** break
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    "Blue screen"? Your computer rebooted?
    That sounds like more an issue with your computer not handling the load of that instance. Have you tried turning down your graphics settings a lot? Have you ever thought about monitoring the statistics of your computer with another program while playing to see if it is overheating or using too much memory or even pushing your graphics card too hard?

I've never seen a game make a computer go to a blue screen/reboot unless the computer was not handling it and it just killed the computer. Almost every time, the game will just drop to login or desktop for an issue with just the game itself while a blue screen/reboot is a whole computer issue even if the game is the trigger.

Umm this is on PS4 brah!
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Vso last night and we had lag issues, constant disconnects and freezing.
  • William_AIA
    Edited by William_AIA on April 7, 2017 1:14AM
  • William_AIA
    It's at the point now where we can't get through any trial without at least 5 people freezing. Some of our guys have abandoned the game and others are migrating to PC. It's disappointing that this is how console players are treated. Fixes need to be far more prompt when the end game content is this inaccessible. Can we at least get an update on the matter?
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Vet hel ra tonight, one of the healers froze in the top portion. The other healer which is me froze before the shehai phase on the warrior. No drops because of course, I was frozen and had to relog. Considering this is a score run, the group was not going to wait, and I don't want them to do so.

Going to keep bumping this thread. Gamemasters have been on banning people at dolmens that are boosting. If they can get on the game and see some of the things that we are experiencing maybe things can change. People are leaving this game. At least fix Maw of lorkhaj, that's paid content.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Today is day 51 of the broken trials zos you suck
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it, why doing typical dolmen with tens of players and their animated effects does not create such a powerful lag as playing with only 11 more group members in a trial.
    Can imagine only there is something wrong while grouping into large groups - they generate most of the lag imho and should be given the priority when solving the issues. I simply hate grouping with more than 3 players in ESO.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    I just wish that it could be like a grouping tool for trials. Where we don't mind the loading screen being a little bit longer, but have it to where there's not many problems with the trial after that.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Bumping this thread because there's always something wrong with trials.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Vmol is just atrocious once again. We have to avoid DC spots and position ads in places that we shouldn't because of this. There's 2 spots at rakkaht on pads 2 and 3 that have DC spots.
  • CBixby
    CBixby
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I've given up on ESO. My trials guild is pretty much broken up because no one plays anymore. I probably won't be coming back until things are 100% smooth, and when I do I will need a new trials guild. Until then, black ops 2 will get my time and attention. :)
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Still having problems with trials.
  • CBixby
    CBixby
    ✭✭✭
    Made sure to cancel my ESO plus membership since no one clearly GAF about anything. I originally started this thread as I was suggested to do so through the customer service support. I was assured that someone would be in contact with me to discuss but, it hasn't happened. Thanks for nothing.
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Yep rip!
  • William_AIA
    How's that data collection coming along?
  • William_AIA
    I'll continue to Bump because any kind of update would be awesome. We want to do Maw!
  • William_AIA
    Please