The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we just please get a yes/no answer from you ZOS?

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Will homestead gets more features?
(and before anyone Say it, no new houses does not count as new feature)
I don't need details, or what when how it will be released, I only need a short answer, yes, or no.
I am not all that functionism but you can't expect me to buy Earthtear when all it function is using tons of vouchers to put dummy and tunned craft stations (which require you to be both rich and lucky)
They said some of the features “didn't make the first cut” but it's been dead slient on second cut.
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Just a simple Yes or No to help me decide please
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have hinted at new features; but hinting is a 'No' until it is a 'Yes'.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. They missed the opportunity to sell me Earthtear Cavern. As soon as the house justifies the huge cost I will buy one. A writ board would be a great start.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthtear is a real mess…and from what I heard ZOS overestimate the gold lords and hype for homestead, they tried to “starve” but Most people with enough money to get a manor stop caring other houses.
    1.Huge load of real life money
    2.No fixing on invisible walls
    3.Huge place, so it feels empty no matter how you decorate it (all that and no real functions too)
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ?
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Soon", and for an absurd amount of Crowns as well!!!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought two houses, by then my enthusiasm was spent... thankfully I bought them fully furnished so I don't have to spend anything more on them.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • iNSiPiD1
    iNSiPiD1
    ✭✭✭
    This question is very important, and Zeni really needs to lay down a roadmap if they expect people to dole out over $100 on an instanced house that you can't do anything in except turn the lights on and off and interact with almost nothing that you've placed.

It has been a long time since I was so excited about something (ESO housing) and then upon release was totally deflated. It was over-hyped and overpriced. It's a real shame and a missed opportunity for Zeni; their greed really shined through on this one and I have been putting a lot of thought into leaving the game altogether. Over $100 for a house is disgusting.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ETA on that
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Well, the short answer is Yes.

The long answer is yes, but we're still planning and scoping out which features we're going to implement and when we can get them out to everyone, so while we aren't able to share the details and list of features at this time, it is actively being discussed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »

link plz
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »

link plz

See the post above yours for ZoS comment
    Beta tester November 2013
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're talking about zos here. Hinting (hell, even stating outright) is a no until you see it in the game and working.
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else actually shocked there is a ZOS post... I mean, I was tempted to post so many time "lol good luck" and well, now I am glad I didn't as I would have looked silly.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will buy a house when it adds storage. Until then it is a pointless waste of time, $$ and crown/gold.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, the short answer is Yes.

The long answer is yes, but we're still planning and scoping out which features we're going to implement and when we can get them out to everyone, so while we aren't able to share the details and list of features at this time, it is actively being discussed.

Gina you are the best!! :P

one Earthtear for me :sunglasses:
  • the_Beard
    the_Beard
    ✭✭✭
    X2 on the writ board.

One thing I would love to see, and I'm sure many others would agree, is some achievement-based furnishings for some of the tougher to get achievements (ie Dro-m'athra Destroyer, Flawless Conqueror, etc). We have them for Master Angler, Emperor, Grand Overlord right now, why not add a few of the other ones that are missing?

Also, I know its been considered by Zos before, but the idea of having armor mannequins and weapon racks are probably the 2 biggest things housing is missing that I would love to see at some point. Skyrim had them, I don't see why ESO cannot. I realize Zos doesn't want to passively give players more storage options, but why not make any armor/weapon no longer able to be equipped or stored, once it is placed on a rack/mannequin? I would still be okay with that, as I strictly want this feature purely for display purposes. It would also give crafters something else to do, being able to display their favorite armor styles in their own home. Hell, you could even make them as plans sold through the master writ voucher merchant.
    Edited by the_Beard on March 13, 2017 4:35PM
    theBeard - PC NA cp1200+
    • Scores: vCR 127,735 | vHoF 213,293 | vAS 113,203 | vMoL 160,447 | vSO 177,706 (WR) | vHRC 154,658 | vAA 147,466 | vDSA 46k
    • Gryphon Heart / Immortal Redeemer / Tick-Tock Tormentor / Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    • Flawless Conqueror x11 - All Classes Mag & Stam
    • 32k+ Achievement Points (global)
    • Former Emperor / Grand Master Crafter / Master Angler
    • AR Palatine Rank 35
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    That's great news.

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lyserus

Zos has already said some aspects of housing was done conservatively to see how it impacted performance and are reviewing that now. It'll probably be reviewed a few times for initial changes.

So yes. They have plans for making changes in the near term. Beyond that I wouldn't expect more information ATM.
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    @Lyserus

Zos has already said some aspects of housing was done conservatively to see how it impacted performance and are reviewing that now. It'll probably be reviewed a few times for initial changes.

So yes. They have plans for making changes in the near term. Beyond that I wouldn't expect more information ATM.

Maybe its in my head but i kinda pinpoint the complete destruction of what little trial stability there was to the introduction of housing...maybe it was just a coincidence
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • film
    film
    ✭✭✭
    I don't own a house. I doubt I get one unless I can see that it can make my ESO life easier. As of right now it seems to make my ESO life harder. A good start would be to let me build my daily encounters at my house so examples would be like a wayshrine in my house, a Stable NPC, Writ Board, etc.

Other things that I would like would be like a fishing hole to fish at, some kind of interactive gaming system such as unlocking a Beyond Master chest that's timed with a scoreboard for friends to try to beat, I am not sure but more things that are either functional or fun.

Follow the stream if you like the stream. Marry the stream if you love the stream.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lyserus

Maybe its in my head but i kinda pinpoint the complete destruction of what little trial stability there was to the introduction of housing...maybe it was just a coincidence

Lol. Everyone thinks is their a comedian.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    I will buy a house when it adds storage. Until then it is a pointless waste of time, $$ and crown/gold.

So is everything else in this in the game but that is not stopping people.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    It be nice to disable people from interacting with lights and certain other objects
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lyseru
    Lol. Everyone thinks is their a comedian.

Huh?
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    Also more houses would be great especially one in velyn harbor :smiley:
    Edited by mariskaas on March 13, 2017 5:17PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, add storage, writ posts, stable and a few other things then I may consider buying a house. Need a reason to visit the house not just to go and just look, it is a waste of time to me right now.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lyserus

Interesting. Sofar for myself (and many I talk to, though I can't pretend to know the %) housing has pretty much flatlined eso performance. Game is nearly unplayable since the servers started crashing. Maybe they'll have a fix then?
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like every new feature ZO$ adds, give it a year maybe two and they'll improve the functionality until it's merely bad instead of terrible.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no interest in housing. All they did was use existing models. Its lazy and inexcusable. I havent even done the quest for it. I will however sell anything housing related for the next year and make as much money off it as I can.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    Like every new feature ZO$ adds, give it a year maybe two and they'll improve the functionality until it's merely bad instead of terrible.

Can i have your stuff?