Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dark Elf Sorcerer Build?

Kalfes
Kalfes
So It was my first account and I have already leveled it up a good bit, idk that Dark Elfs aren't great Sorcerers /: I have reset my all of my skills and attributes, any tips how I can make it great, my preferred style of fighting is using daedric summoning and then using a destruction staff, I can't find any builds for Dark Elf Sorcerers since everyone uses high elf for that, any suggestions?
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was wrong with what you were doing before you reset?
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    I died alot, and I had some skill points on stuff that I didn't use like restoration. Is their a build for like duel wield/destruction staff? For Dark Elf Sorcerers?
  • predkill29
    predkill29
    ✭✭
    -Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
    Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
    Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
    Master crafter
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never personally tried a summons build in this game or Duel wield. I am using pure magika/destruction staff, no summoning. I did just spend a few min looking for "ESO Sorc Dark elf build" and did come across a few builds, but nothing built around duel wield.

I would say you are blessed with the opportunity of showing us all how it is done.

Have you considered some sort of duel wield heavy/medium armor with the magika to augment the duel wield damage? I know that is not specific put points here and there answer. Trying to help you light-bulb something on your own.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Thank you, still if anyone has any ideas for a destruction/dual wield build for dark elf sorcerer. Let me know
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    I play a dark elf sorc, and the general battle strategy that I use is this:

Make sure I have both my clannfear and my restoring twilight summoned.
    Open with crystal fragments (the morph with the 35% chance to insta-cast) on any enemy mages
    Let my clannfear tank and use frost clench on any melee enemies that get too close
    Constantly cycle between frost clench and light/heavy attacks and be sure to use crystal frag insta-cast as much as possible
    And of course dodge roll and block when needed (I tend to roll more often personally)

Now since I am a vampire as well I also use a lot of drain essence and devouring swarm, but they arent really essential for this strategy, if your not a vamp then just cycle in force pulse along w/ frost clench and auto attacks

I use full light armor with tons of magicka boosting enchantments (max magicka and reduce spell cost are all i use)

Ive had plenty of success with this in pve, for pvp however i use an entirely different strategy
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    just build your character they way you want and go skyshard hunting. if u pvp or pve build then do it . i recommend you watch deltia's gaming or anyone who streams eso.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just build your character they way you want and go skyshard hunting. if u pvp or pve build then do it . i recommend you watch deltia's gaming or anyone who streams eso.

@Akira-DarkShadows you're only about 21 months late.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    Turelus wrote: »

it was in unanswered today duh.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

it was in unanswered today duh.

That may be, however I think it's safe to assume OP is done with the thread.