The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you play during 1.0 - 1.5? And did you prefer it to PvP in Homestead?

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did play during 1.0 - 1.5 and prefer it to PvP in Homestead
    PvP in 1.0 was so broken but it was also so much fun.

I miss the days of diving zergs with blinding flashes. Or watching sorcs bolt escape across cyrodill while maintaining 60%+ magicka. Or being able to camp keep corners as a vamp going back and fourth between ground oils.

with Dynamic ult it was possible to 1vZerg, now its just hopeless. There were things that made pvp not fun back then, just like how it is now, but i think id prefer the old cyro because how fun it could be.
    ~Thallen~
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atropos? Fixate and Nicolle? Blade Boques? Pixy Stix? Teapot? Columba? Lowbei? Publius Scipio? Moon PiE? WRX? Zergbad (The Now) Exterminatored? Brizz and Zazebra's romance? Ezareth? All the guilds that lasted only 4 months? The Shoddy Cast elf brothers? Angry Joe? Anonymous Elf? Crystalized? Senior Fluffykins? Brandon South Georgia and EG? Skaffa and Murder Thumbs eloping in secret?

uhm...how can you forget Dshotz

Also my boy Arcanuspvp
    Edited by bosmern_ESO on March 26, 2017 6:06PM
    ~Thallen~
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Search my name, of course its Panda talking about me.

I havent played this game for like six months. Hell it isnt even installed on the new computer i got... what five months ago now?

All we have now is memories panda, I am never coming back.

ESO is dead, long live the new... Never mind there isn't a new MMO yet. I've been having fun with For Honor though, it's got its quirks, being a Ubisoft game. But when it works it's really good, waiting on Crowfall/Camelot/Chronicles of Elyria/Ashes of Creation, etc. I quit BDO after failing TET on everything I had, RNG to stronk.

@Rylana I miss you baby, should find me on steam for ERP. <3
    Edited by PandaIsAPotato on March 26, 2017 8:01PM
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did not play during 1.0 - 1.5 and I prefer PvP in Homestead rather than PvP in 1.0 - 1.5
    waiting on Crowfall/Camelot/Chronicles of Elyria/Ashes of Creation, etc.

Hope you're patient, you'll be waiting quite a long time.
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »
    waiting on Crowfall/Camelot/Chronicles of Elyria/Ashes of Creation, etc.

Hope you're patient, you'll be waiting quite a long time.

I got For Honor to hold me down, can pirate Andromeda once they crack it for short entertainment and making fun of Bioware's failure, bunch of good movies coming out this year. I'll live, I won't have a blast but I'll live.
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did play during 1.0 - 1.5 and do not prefer it to PvP in Homestead
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    Please tell me how fun it was to play a magdk and switch between spamming chosen ult and talons. You must've been a very good old school player, please tell me some of your stories.

I was a squishy vamp Sorc using a destro/resto setup and no damage shields beside Healing Ward. Aside from being useful in a group with my Absorption Field, I was in a very bad spot balance wise, having trouble with even mediocre magDKs (fire weakness and reflection of all my standard single target skills), but still preferred overall balance to 1.6. And 1.6, with the caveat of nirnhoned armor and no CP cap, had better balance than anything thereafter, imo.

I loved 1.6 aswell - until reaching ~500cp while seeing enemies with 800+

An logarithmic xp curve and a hardcap below 900 would have circumvented so many issues of the system they now have to bandaid fix.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrizzBlade and Magicka DK = OP.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did play during 1.0 - 1.5 and do not prefer it to PvP in Homestead
    By the literal wording of this option, i don't have rose colored nostalgia glasses for one unbalanced version of pvp over another.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●