The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC

Vurian97
Vurian97
✭✭✭
With both of the most recent 'Alliance War & Imperial City' section threads being closed, I opted to bring the fun to the Campaign section. Let's try to keep it civil here...

Also: Hi, I am Vurian, I main Vurian Johnson a Stamina Templar in the Azura's Star campaign. I am the Guild Leader of Legion of Death Gaming, one of the remnants of DC PvPers in Azura's Star.
Edited by Vurian97 on March 7, 2017 6:39PM
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm Drasn(@drasn), I'm just returning to PVP after about a 2 year . Still working out build stuffs.

I play only DC and mainly you will see me on Drasn (Healplar/Magplar) but occasionally I might be on Damson(Magsorc), Sree(MagDK), or Alana Stormbringer(Stamsorc). Very rarely I may be on Carries-Many-Things(DKTank) or Damson X(NBTank).

With that, hope to see you out there and good luck in all your battles unless they are against me(in which case I ask that you don't invite me to tea if you are victorious, I hate salty tea.)
  • Ringsel
    Ringsel
    ✭✭
    Ringsel is such a good player
    First EP Stamblade Emperor in more than 1 year @ No-CP, and First and Only Emperor in the first campaign of Sotha Sil.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ringsel wrote: »

I wouldn't know I only ever see Ringsel running away unless Ringsel has the upper hand...
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭

I think I met you outside Kingscrest and together we learned that I'm not ready for duels just yet. :p
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

If you have to say it, you probably aren't.

Ran into you today and got to see what made you such a good player.

Proc set and fear spam. That's about it. Nothing impressive, you are a META PvPer.
  • Ringsel
    Ringsel
    ✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

If you have to say it, you probably aren't.

Ran into you today and got to see what made you such a good player.

Proc set and fear spam. That's about it. Nothing impressive, you are a META PvPer.

you are easy fam.
    Drasn wrote: »

I think I met you outside Kingscrest and together we learned that I'm not ready for duels just yet. :p

it was a good duel! XD
    Edited by Ringsel on March 8, 2017 5:17PM
    First EP Stamblade Emperor in more than 1 year @ No-CP, and First and Only Emperor in the first campaign of Sotha Sil.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah I remember grouping with you a few times before OP, I'll have to get back into Azura's soon. Finally got better internet to use for ESO, so I can actually be competitive now in pvp :P
    Edited by Stovahkiin on March 10, 2017 5:53AM
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Ringsel
    Ringsel
    ✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    Ah I remember grouping with you a few times before OP, I'll have to get back into Azura's soon. Finally got better internet to use for ESO, so I can actually be competitive now in pvp :P

of course you do, he never fights solo
    ever
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

ever

Are you trying to shame me for being in a group in a "Large-Scale Siege Warfare" Multi-Million Online Roleplaying Game?

Sorry bub, I get you think you are good but it is all fear spam and proccing people, you aren't doing anything but pressing 1 button and your left mouse for a light attack to trigger your proc. If your ultimate is up, you hit it. That's about it. Thanks for trying.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just need to tag this thread as one to watch for the next round of drama.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ever

tumblr_mvg15unbyI1sgdqb4o1_250.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!