The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still no response from devs on Akaviri Motif to Crown Shop

• Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone will ever answer you, but[SNIp] I wonder: Why did they skip over this one motif? It's an odd thing to do on purpose. Maybe they intended to and, as new things came out, they forgot? That's my guess.
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on March 25, 2017 12:42PM
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    [SNIp] Tbh, I think they meant to, but pvp whining got it sidetracked.

It'd be nice to get an ACTUAL RESPONSE from them on the issue though
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on March 25, 2017 12:43PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...what got snipped and why, I have to wonder?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP it won't happen, AP is ez to get ( there is no need for a response thus responding to this thread is low priority)

You can buy it with gold, AP, ect.

If you pvp for a month you could own half the book by not even trying very hard.

If you're any good at pvp or just heal you could have the whole book in 2 months if you pvp as a casual. :wink:

(kinda makes me ashamed that I don't own a single page yet myself now)

Seeing as I spend my stuff on trebs, boxes, rings, helms.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    irrelevance

Has nothing to do with how 'easy' AP is to get, has everything to do with how every other motif got placed into the Crown Shop already.

But thx for the bump
    Edited by Avidspark on March 30, 2017 12:03PM
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagetenchu wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Pvp'ers can barely make gold now days. Nah.

Yet I have not seen an akiviri motif in guild traders on months. Why not give akiviri the same crown store treatment as dro-mathra got with a limited time offering.

Akaviri motifs are everywhere in traders. You need just need to look, and the prices aren't near as high as they were 2 months ago.
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos have always treated this motif as being kind of special and it has remained unique since its introduction in the way it is obtained. It seems to be a deliberate move by Zos to keep it the way it is.

I'm not a pvper, but I don't think there's any harm in letting them have this one motif as a moneymaker. I bought all my akaviri pages with gold. Pvpers gotta eat
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I disagree, because every other motif went into the shop...this one needs to as well.

No need for special treatment just because some pvpers whine about it.
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭✭
    Zoner wrote: »
    Zos have always treated this motif as being kind of special and it has remained unique since its introduction in the way it is obtained. It seems to be a deliberate move by Zos to keep it the way it is.

I'm not a pvper, but I don't think there's any harm in letting them have this one motif as a moneymaker. I bought all my akaviri pages with gold. Pvpers gotta eat

The crown store entry for it was datamined over a year and a half ago, so they did intend to put it in the crown store at some point.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if it will ever be in the store.
    They aren't going to tell you if it will or not.
    It may never come.

I started playing Cyro at the start of the double AP week and played every day. It took me just over 2 weeks to get enough AP to complete the motif plus buy a couple of the cheap pages.
    There were lots of pages on guild stores all over.

You started the thread over a month ago.
    You could have had it done by now.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    more complete irrelevance.

Try reading the first post, then try again, hmm?

This has not a thing to do with AP, or Cyrodil, or anything you just blathered out.

• DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got an Akaviri motif today from an anniversary reward box.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, so did a lot of players.

Has nothing to do with the motif hitting the crown shop though. But thanks for the bump, I guess...
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there wouldn't be any motifs in the crown store at all(let alone crown store exclusive ones) but that's just me I guess.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    I wish there wouldn't be any motifs in the crown store at all(let alone crown store exclusive ones) but that's just me I guess.

No, it's me too, but since they did, I expect them to be consistent.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the daily's at the moment. They along with all the other motifs drop
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Do the daily's at the moment. They along with all the other motifs drop
    Already responded to that, above.
    I got an Akaviri motif today from an anniversary reward box.
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Yup, so did a lot of players.

Has nothing to do with the motif hitting the crown shop though. But thanks for the bump, I guess...

Edited by Avidspark on April 6, 2017 1:41PM
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This image was datamined last year, so I think it's pretty likely we'll be seeing it in the store eventually

gp_crwn_bundle_akaviri_2x1.jpg
    *Special Snowflake*

• Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    This image was datamined last year, so I think it's pretty likely we'll be seeing it in the store eventually

Hope so...but a lot of what they've said would happen, ended up not happening, so it's a concern...
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they would do it soon. Since this anniversary event the prices on akaviri have tanked on the guild traders anyways. What's there to lose? Would also personally love to see more motifs such as OotH and minotaur on the store.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dearly hope so, it would seem like the Anniversary event including these motifs puts them even more squarely in line with every other motif, so they really have no more excuse not to do it.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete. I posted something wrong.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on April 9, 2017 8:30PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Delete. I posted something wrong.

Np, appreciated the bump anyway ;)
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that the Motif-traganza is over, and Akaviri has plummeted in value, what's the latest excuse for not placing it in the Crown Shop?

O, w8, we never got the first excuse yet, now did we? :o
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    I thought motif pictures from the crown store involved an anvil? like these,
    gp_crwn_costumes_moragtong_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costumes_grimharlequin_1x1.jpg
    stalhrim_frostcaster_style_eso.jpg

Which is different to the picture that's shown,
    As I see no Anvil in this image.

Meanwhile, during the Jesters Festival these Costumes were available via the harvest addon glitch that have yet to be released.
    YTckUxY.png
    CcNcAj9.png
    BJMfQFM.jpg

If I had to guess, they are going to release an Akaviri costume pack similar to the imperial, and knight.
  • pugyourself
    pugyourself
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it's not in the crown store because placing it there would upset people who primarily pvp and need these motifs to make money. I personally think it's the right decision not to put them in the crown store. I also wouldn't give guidance on this if I were ZOS, as there is no upside to doing so.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't ask for guesses, and all the other motifs have been placed therein, so there's absolutely no reasonable excuse not to place Akaviri there....especially after releasing so many in the Jubilee boxes.

Pvp whiners notwithstanding.
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't ask for guesses.

Well that's the best your going to get unless someone from ZOS leaks info which they wont.

My speculation is sound. You ask why they don't just add it, probably for the same reason they don't add all the motifs in the crown store. People would probably complain. It's as simple as that.
  • pugyourself
    pugyourself
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't ask for guesses, and all the other motifs have been placed therein, so there's absolutely no reasonable excuse not to place Akaviri there....especially after releasing so many in the Jubilee boxes.

I won't return the name-calling. If you look through your answers, you will see a common theme. We've attempted to answer your question to the best of our abilities based on our experience playing the game. Just because the answers are not what you want to hear does not make them invalid.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that the Motif-traganza is over, and Akaviri has plummeted in value, what's the latest excuse for not placing it in the Crown Shop?

O, w8, we never got the first excuse yet, now did we? :o

I won't return the name-calling. If you look through your answers, you will see a common theme. We've attempted to answer your question to the best of our abilities based on our experience playing the game. Just because the answers are not what you want to hear does not make them invalid.
    @pugyourself +1

He intentionally bumped this thread back to the top today for no reason. Since he stated in today's post that the prices have plummeted. Why not just go get the motif with gold instead of whining again in this thread .....

More than once people have replied in an attempt to assist, which he has commented rudely in few replies. The mods even had to snip him once .....

For some reason he thinks he is more important than every other player on the forums and game by continually requesting demanding an answer to his question.....

ZOS does not reply to all posts on this forum, Matt has stated this. I even quoted Matt in here, but he would not accept it. Most accept this and move on, but not him. He clearly thinks he is better than everyone else in this game ......

I hope they never put this motif in the crown store just because of this thread .....

My suggestion to everyone is to stop replying to this post, he is not going to accept or appreciate anything another poster has to offer unless it is in agreement to what he wants .....

To the OP ..... there comes a time with everything in life that does not go your way, except it and move on .....

This discussion has been closed.