The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still no response from devs on Akaviri Motif to Crown Shop

Avidspark
Avidspark
✭✭✭✭
Why not?

How hard is it to post a response? Really?

Every other Motif from that drop, and everyone AFTER has already been placed into crown shop, so why not this one? Hmm?
Edited by Avidspark on March 30, 2017 12:02PM
'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭
    Still waiting for ot to drop. Will probably un-sub until they release it.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time to bundle them up and sale the old 5k bundle for 1200 and make two new bundles a 2500-3k and a 5k

It's too all over the place. Crown store...crown crates....crown housing store
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pvp'ers can barely make gold now days. Nah.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's double AP week; hop into Cyrodiil, join a group and take keeps. :) At over 10k a pop, take ten of them and you have a chapter--and that's if you skip all the resources before or afterwards and somehow don't manage to earn more fighting enemy players.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think the motif offerings via the crown store are over. They have not offered any for the past two months. Sad always looked forward to seeing which motif would be available.
  • Kagetenchu
    Kagetenchu
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Yet I have not seen an akiviri motif in guild traders on months. Why not give akiviri the same crown store treatment as dro-mathra got with a limited time offering.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagetenchu wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Yet I have not seen an akiviri motif in guild traders on months. Why not give akiviri the same crown store treatment as dro-mathra got with a limited time offering.

Not at that same price point hopefully :/
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It literally take a few hours this week to farm enough AP to buy atleast two Motif pages for Akavari.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Think the motif offerings via the crown store are over. They have not offered any for the past two months. Sad always looked forward to seeing which motif would be available.

Except, they have.
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    It literally take a few hours this week to farm enough AP to buy atleast two Motif pages for Akavari.

Not the point, but thx for playing.

ALL the other motifs from that update hit the crown shop MONTHS ago.

As have LATER motif drops.

Akaviri should as well.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the increased AP this week will reduce the price in guild traders :|
    Edited by Banana on March 3, 2017 2:48PM
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

Still doesn't address the point.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »

Still doesn't address the point.
    You will not get a response, so the original point is a non-viable point .....

ZOS does not respond to requests on the crown store, especially your minor request for an answer .....

If they decided to add it, great for you .... if they don't, your loss .... earn the motif in game ......

With all the issue in the game and people requesting responses game bugs & issues, why does you think your question deserves an answer from ZOS over all the questions requesting a response ?????

Deal with it, watch the crown store showcases .... when it is release to the crown store, it will be .... they are not going to give you a response .....

• Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    You will not get a response, so the original point is a non-viable point .....
    Agreed, it's not likely at all at this point, but as a paying customer, playing since beta, I'll continue asking.

Until they drop into the shop, or explain why they aren't.

• Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a pvp only motif sorry. I suggest you jump into cyrodiil while it's double ap instead of complaining about how you can't spend real life money on pixels
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    This is a pvp only motif sorry. I suggest you jump into cyrodiil while it's double ap instead of complaining about how you can't spend real life money on pixels

Again, not the point, thanks for not bothering to read at all.
    Qrw1mRZ.jpg
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree with calboy, either pay gold for pages, or do pvp
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey man. I know this isn't your point. But you just need to pvp.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yah, no, I don't.

The motif needs to conform to aaaaaalllllll the others that have hit the crown shop.

Or aaaaaallllll the motifs that went into the crown shop needed to stay out of it.

It's really that simple.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    How hard is it to respond, devs? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not going to get a response, they do no comment on every thread .....
    We can't comment on every thread and just because a thread is popular, doesn't mean we are going to act on it.
    While we don't comment on every thread, or act on every suggestion, we do read as many of them as we can and compile the feedback to look for trends / issues.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How hard is it to respond, devs?

If you want an answer, go get one. The people to ask are at PAX East. If you are standing in front of them asking a simple question, in a polite manner, you will get an answer.

Edit... the 'people to ask' are probably from marketing, not from the dev team.
    Edited by Elsonso on March 10, 2017 11:37PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the above two:

This is an ongoing issue, that the devs can easily respond to. It's been going on since the first motifs hit the crown shop...it's not a hard question, and no, traveling to PAX East should not be necessary.

But thank you both for the bumps.
    Edited by Avidspark on March 11, 2017 11:51AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the above two:

This is an ongoing issue, that the devs can easily respond to. It's been going on since the first motifs hit the crown shop...it's not a hard question, and no, traveling to PAX East should not be necessary.

But thank you both for the bumps.

My guess is that there are currently one of two possible answers. The first is that they plan on including it in a monthly Showcase, and the other is that they have no plans, at this time, but are considering it. We already know the second answer, even if they say nothing on the forum. That is the answer to almost all questions like this. When that changes, it will be in a monthly Showcase, and they still won't need to answer, but we might get the first answer, just to say that it is in the Showcase they just posted.

A third answer, one that says that it will never happen, is possible, but exceedingly rare. To date, they have said this fewer times than you can count on one hand. Global Auction House is the most high profile case of this.

Since the purpose of the thread is not to get an answer, but to keep reminding them, being at PAX and telling them, in person, might carry more weight. Super Fans show up at events like PAX, and they listen to Super Fans. When someone takes the time to travel half way across the planet to show up and talk to them about Akaviri motifs, yeah, they take notice.

Edited by Elsonso on March 11, 2017 2:12PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Akaviri is part of the base game I highly doubt it will be added, especially after the Glass style fiasco. It also gives PvP'ers a way to turn AP into gold that isn't just selling gear sets.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A third answer, one that says that it will never happen, is possible, but exceedingly rare. To date, they have said this fewer times than you can count on one hand. Global Auction House is the most high profile case of this.

Yeah, I doubt that they will ever say it regarding anything that can end up in the store, to avoid burning any bridges or being called liars in the future.

The Global Auction House is the only case I can think of of a "no, never" answer. Were there other cases?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Akaviri is part of the base game I highly doubt it will be added, especially after the Glass style fiasco. It also gives PvP'ers a way to turn AP into gold that isn't just selling gear sets.

Every other motif in the base game is part of the crown store now, so that isn't really a relevant answer now, is it?
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply bump, but it's not so much a reminder, as it is a question to be answered by these devs, from a subbed player since beta.

• POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    hell, I just which they would give me a refund on the Motif I purchased thinking that I didn't have those, but they will NOT NOT NOT give me crown credit and take them back.

great store policy, you buy it you own it even if you can use it or sell it

got to love that, all stores should to that and teach every buying to be certain your buying b4 you buy, because if it don't fit you own it period

• Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hear ya, that sux.
This discussion has been closed.