The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suspended from the site and I lost access to the email adress! Paradox!

supernico
supernico
✭✭✭
I'm getting tired of automated responses from you guys... I have been opening 20 tickets and you didnt solve my problem yet because computers don't have rationality. I need a real person in here to have this discussion, stop clicking on "respond autmatically".

My problem is that I have been "suspended from the site" while not playing for a long time, have no idea what happend, tried to login one day and I got this error. Now, I went via web assistant, but the fun part is that I lost access to the email I used for the account, and I can't open a ticket without THAT email (I did with other email but I got an automated response saying that the email doesnt correspond to any account) -- (the email I used for the account has a longer story actually... the email I used for the account is some email that I use to redirrect to emails to my main email account. I can READ emails from the email because it reddirects them to my daily email, but I can't RESPOND from it and your automatic system don't continue my ticket if I don't reply from that exact email.)

1.So how do we solve this? can't you just UNSUSPEND my account so I can login naturaly?
2.Can't you verify my credentians and simply change my account email into a new one? can send whatever you need (photo with me and my ID, etc etc)
3. can I just open ticket with my account email but reply from another email?

account name: supernico
Supernico - VR14 DragonKnight - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opening 20 tickets will slow down any response you may receive from Customer Support. Please reply to the first auto-response you received and let Support know you are still in need of assistance. (This is outlined in the email itself.)

Keep in mind if you are using the Web assistant we advise using an email that you can receive a proper response from. You can include any details on the account's actual email address in your email itself.

If you still haven't gotten help after this in a reasonable time period, please start a thread letting us know you need an update on your ticket. Moderators cannot address this issue from the forums but we can make sure that the ticket is in the proper location.

Thanks
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.