The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ra gada motifs best way to farm

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just discovered that Ra gada motifs drop from Coldharbour chests too. Got Ra gada belts from a treasure map's chest frpm there.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been grinding Skyreach the past few days (about 20 runs). I got 2 pages. I wasn't farming the motifs, but I noticed they drop there, so if you need to grind up a character, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Or you could also buy them since the price has dropped to 10-15k a piece.

Need to ask, what exactly is Skyreach.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    There are a few different 'Skyreach' group dungeons in Craglorn. When people talk about grinding Skyreach they're talking about Skyreach Catacombs. There's a loop with quite a few enemies you can run that takes you back to the entrance so you can reset the dungeon and go and do it again.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay away from those chests, people. It's all mine. Ha ha
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just discovered that Ra gada motifs drop from Coldharbour chests too. Got Ra gada belts from a treasure map's chest frpm there.

Coldharbour? Are you sure you don't mean Craglorn?
    The Moot Councillor
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way? Kill things over and over...
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walk to the guild traders and buy buy buy.
  • Sotomaior
    Sotomaior
    ✭✭
    Aa normal,lots of chests,lots of motifs
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I've been grinding Skyreach the past few days (about 20 runs). I got 2 pages. I wasn't farming the motifs, but I noticed they drop there, so if you need to grind up a character, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Or you could also buy them since the price has dropped to 10-15k a piece.

Need to ask, what exactly is Skyreach.

A small group event. It's very common for grinding out characters so if you search "skyreach eso" on YouTube you'll get a nice explanation