The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Abah's Watch Turban Making Body Markings Disappear :(

Livvy
Livvy
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone else had this issue?

I just purchased this hat, and am now incredibly disappointed that every time I zone, my body markings disappear. :(

I have to reapply the body markings every time I zone. :(

Would be really great if they would fix this issue. As it stands now, it feels like a waste of a purchase for me personally, as I very much like to use the body markings in conjunction with other style items such as hats. They work with everything I own, except this particular hat.

*Edited to add* It shows correctly on the log-in screen, then disappears in game.
Edited by Livvy on February 28, 2017 3:50AM
->--Willow--<-
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, thank you so much for the info! I did a search for issues with the one particular hat, but didn't think to do a search for the tattoos being the problem. Figured it was the hat, since the body markings seem to work perfectly fine with every other hat I have ever tried to wear. Really interesting!

Very much hope they fix this. It's so annoying!

Edited to add that after reading about the four cosmetic options not working at once, I remembered I did add an eye makeup a couple weeks ago. And the hat I had been wearing at the time was part of a costume, not an additional hat. So I suppose it is the 4 vs 3 issue. :(

Thanks again for the info. Sad it's been going on this long with no fix.
    Edited by Livvy on February 28, 2017 7:37AM
    ->--Willow--<-
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    The non-gold detailed new lige festival hat does make my characters beard dissapear, but the one that has the gold details leaves my beard where its supposed to be.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    Ahh, thank you so much for the info! I did a search for issues with the one particular hat, but didn't think to do a search for the tattoos being the problem. Figured it was the hat, since the body markings seem to work perfectly fine with every other hat I have ever tried to wear. Really interesting!

FYI I found those using google rather than forum search. I vaguely remember reading someone saying they had one character whose appearance would change after zoning and they just couldn't play that character because it was so annoying.

For your sake I hope they fix it soon.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    FYI I found those using google rather than forum search. I vaguely remember reading someone saying they had one character whose appearance would change after zoning and they just couldn't play that character because it was so annoying.

For your sake I hope they fix it soon.

Ahhh, okay. Good idea to use google!

Thanks so much for the info. :)

I really do hope they fix it. Although after now seeing how long it's been going on, I don't hold out much hope for a fix any time soon. :/

You would think they would want to fix it, as it has to do with selling store items. I would assume people may buy less cosmetics if they can't use them all together.
    ->--Willow--<-