The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How are these stats for a Mag DK?

Jjitsuboy98
Jjitsuboy98
✭✭✭✭
35k Magicka
29k Health
18k Stamina
1900 unbuffed spell damage
22% Crit
29K spell resist with volatile
25k physical resist with volatile
1400 Mag Recovery

This is the setup I have going on atm. I could make it where it has more Magicka and less health/stamina. Or more spell damage and less recovery but this seems like a good balance. Thoughts?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Needs more crit. You want those juicy crit heals and it helps your burst a lot
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go thief.

Also you could drop a few thousand stamina to like 15k or 16k.

Is this a trainee build?
    Edited by leepalmer95 on February 26, 2017 11:46PM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go thief.

Also you could drop a few thousand stamina to like 15k or 16k.

Is this a trainee build?

No I ran trainee last patch. My only concern with this build is the ability to kill sorcerers and characters that can heal and shield really well. Damage is kinda low.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will have a hard time securing kills by yourself against competent players. If you are running with a group that has damage, you have enough sustain and resistances be pretty well set up to tank some damage and keep up the CC and roots and interrupts to support the group.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    without knowing your set i would say you could go with less reg and more spelldmg insteed.

you wont kill most decent Play solo, but they cant kill you neither. that prolly the best stats to farm some randome patatos 1vx
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    without knowing your set i would say you could go with less reg and more spelldmg insteed.

you wont kill most decent Play solo, but they cant kill you neither. that prolly the best stats to farm some randome patatos 1vx

Well I'm not a vampire any more because I duel alot and taking extra fire damage against other DKs is a big disadvantage so I have to kinda stand my ground. After watch blablafet's light armor build I kinda wanna try that though because the damage seems crazy good.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭

Well I'm not a vampire any more because I duel alot and taking extra fire damage against other DKs is a big disadvantage so I have to kinda stand my ground. After watch blablafet's light armor build I kinda wanna try that though because the damage seems crazy good.

BSW + Sun DW + Valkyn is the way to go for duals. Open world.....im not so sure.

Especially with this event without CP
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »

BSW + Sun DW + Valkyn is the way to go for duals. Open world.....im not so sure.

Especially with this event without CP

Yeah I'm sure but I really would like my heavy armor setup to be competitive in dueling too especially against light armor DKs.
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah you could definitely drop 2-400 regen and some stam to get you around 14-15k stam. Some might say to put that into crit, but I find that embers and DB heal really well without crits.

For me, I feel that so many players run impen that I prefer putting those stats into magicka and spell damage.
    Phoebe Anderson