The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwaters Merchant - PC/NA - ( R.I.P )

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
***** This guild is being closed do to the name being changed *********

New recruiting page:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/346711/kynes-merchant-pc-na-buy-sell-trade-low-level-gear#latest

Platform: PC
Server: N/A
Alliances: AD/DC/EP

Blackwaters Merchant is a trading guild for low level items ( levels 10 - 49 ).

PvP players
- Sell/Buy Rewards for the Worthy
- Sell/Buy low level drop sets

PvE players
- Sell/Buy low level drop sets
- Buy items that are only found in PvP

Crafters
- Buy/Sell low level mats
- Sell crafted gear
- Sell/Buy potions
- Sell/Buy poisons

Many players like playing PvP in Blackwater Blade Campaign, which is for character levels 10 through 49. Players are constantly running from guild store to guild store looking for items to purchase. This takes much of their time. Members of the guild will have access to buy/sell low level gear in one location, saving them time and allowing them to play the game more.

PvE players, we need you to supply those dropped sets! Got a level 20 Spriggan Dagger? We want to buy it! Did you find a level 30 Spinner Restro Staff? We want it.

This is a new guild, so the first step is to recruit 50 players so we can open the store and begin selling/buying stuff.

If you would like an invite please message me here or in game at @vamp.emily

Edited by vamp_emily on May 24, 2017 1:39PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    An awesome idea and a great set-up to start with. Will definitely be a lot of potential to make gold from the guild as there is ALWAYS gear that people need for BWB PvP!
  • Nox_Tenebris
    I totally want a spot in. Character name: Nox Tenebris. Account name: Nox_Tenebris. I'm level 25 and I feel like it's a waste to deconstruct everything I find, as I run delves.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I totally want a spot in. Character name: Nox Tenebris. Account name: Nox_Tenebris. I'm level 25 and I feel like it's a waste to deconstruct everything I find, as I run delves.

Thank you for joining. We defensively need more players like you. I'm part of the PvP community and I know many players want sets from delves but never want to leave Cyro.

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97, I'll have stuff to sell from time to time, as well as able to invite some of the LoDG BWB PvPers so that they can help on the PvP-side of sales.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    @Vurian97, I'll have stuff to sell from time to time, as well as able to invite some of the LoDG BWB PvPers so that they can help on the PvP-side of sales.

Thanks Vurian, that would be nice.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So far we have 10/11 members and need around 40 more so we can open up a store for low level PvE/PvP gear.

Come join us and help support the Blackwaters community.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 2, 2017 2:21AM

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite to this guild. I've been in BWB for a few months and have a couple of characters fighting the good fight there now. This is an excellent idea that will only improve the BWB experience, I think. In-game I'm @casparian.
    Edited by casparian on March 1, 2017 5:36PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I added some more members. Thanks to all that joined.

Total members in guild: 21

We need 29 more members to open the store for buying/selling low level gear.

• Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    My name is @Sortep1977, and I was wondering if you've got a comms system. If so, I'd like to join. If not, I can make one for you. My comp is down for the moment. But I'm getting a new one soon. One that should be able to play ESO.
    Edited by Sortep1977 on March 2, 2017 3:46PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come help the Blackwaters community. Join the guild and buy/sell/trade low level gear in one location. Meet new friends from different alliances, and maybe get build advice from some of the pro's that have been playing this game for ever.

Also a guild like this will allow you to try new sets at a reasonable price. BwB players in the guild now have so much rewards to sell and trade. Being a member will reduce the time it takes you to find low level sets to try out.

Total members in guild: 32

We need 18 more players to open up the store and start buying/selling/trading with each other.

Come join! We need you.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 4, 2017 6:59PM

• Zakazh
    Zakazh
    ✭✭
    I just returned to the game after a loooooong time away. I do recall enjoying me some PvPs in BWB before I bailed, however, and would like to jump in again.

I assume the name you need to invite is @Elytharra (my account name?), but it might be @Zakazh (my forum name?). I'm not sure how this all works. Maybe if I get an invitation, all of you nice folks can re-educate me? In exchange, you'll get a very experienced (since 1999) PvP healer to pull your butt out of the fire!

P.S. Actually, I'd like an invitation to that Dungeon Runners guild as well, if you have an extra second. Thanks!
    Edited by Zakazh on March 4, 2017 8:46PM
  • Winzor
    Winzor
    ✭✭
    Can I get an invite? @Winzor :)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need 14 more members to open up blackwaters store. This guild is perfect for any player that enjoys playing in BwB campaign. If you are a PvE member, this guild will be good to get some gold for some of those popular low level items you find in world. If you like crafting, I am sure someone will need you to craft something.

This morning I was organizing my inventory and I have so much to share with everyone. I will not be selling my stuff at high prices. I hope members don't do that either, this is about helping each other, reducing the ESO rng. This is just a sample of what I will be selling in the guild store.

inventory.png

Just imagine how it will feel to be able to go to one guild and finding everything you need for BwB. Come join us and support the men and women that spend countless of hours fighting for your alliance. Come support the BwB community.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 5, 2017 12:58PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Current members: 43

We need 7 more players to join the guild so we can open the store to sell/buy items. I know there are 7 players out there somewhere that plays in Blackwaters Campaign. I know there are 7 new PvE players running around with their bags full and trying to manage inventory space.

Come join us.

- Meet new friends from all alliances that play PvP in Blackwaters
    - Get build advice from the BwB Pro's
    - Make gold selling unwanted low level items
    - Save time looking for low level gear

Contact me here or in game at @vamp.emily if you are interested.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 7, 2017 2:33PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We just need 4 more players to join and then everyone will see the benefits of joining the guild. I know there are 4 players out there that would love this guild!

Crafters: I've been dumping all my gyphs in the the guild bank for you to take if you need to level enchanting.

• xKayzee
    xKayzee
    Soul Shriven
    Great idea! I'd like to join.

@xKayzee
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We finally got 50 members yesterday. So far we have around 400 items ( between levels 10-50 ) in the store for sell .

Come join us if you are looking for a trading guild.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This morning I logged in to add a few things to the guild store and decided to take a look at all the items available.

Then I realized my newly armored level 16 character did not have any jewelry on. I bought a few level 16 Fiord rings and a necklace. All costing me around 600g.

This is what this guild is about, going to one location and finding everything you need for your non vet character. I was done shopping in just a few minutes. Previously I would go to daggerfalls, bangkorai, and a few other places looking for what I needed.

Come join us if you are interested in this type of guild.

Total members in guild: 62

• Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite. @Sortep1977 is my in-game name.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The guild is getting a great response from the Blackwaters community. Some of the best leaders and players have joined the guild, and I am sure many more will follow.

Total members in guild: 68

I would love to see more PvE players in the guild to fill the guild store with low level mats and drops that you find in-world.
    We need mats like ore, horning stones, dwarven oil, grain solvent, Jute, rawhide, and cotton, hemming, ebroidery and elegant Lining.

Come join us and help support the Blackwaters community.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Total Members: 83

We have around 700 items for sale in the guild store, nothing but gear for levels 1 thru 49. A few other things as well from PvE players such as recipes, mats, gyphs and furniture stuff.

This guild is perfect for:

- new players just starting the game
    - players that need help with builds
    - players that want to test different builds
    - PvP players that enjoy playing in Blackwaters
    - PvE players that want to make gold off dropped sets
    - Crafters

This guild is like a hub for Blackwaters campaign, we have members in all factions. Looking for a PvP guild, I'm sure you will find one just by asking in guild chat.

What I like the most about this guild is you can interact with other alliances. I was in guild chat the other day and said something like "EP last chance to leave Bleakers" :)

Come join and support the Blackwaters community! I'm sure you will enjoy this guild.
    Edited by vamp_emily on March 11, 2017 7:30PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Total Members: 94

We have around 700 items in the store, mostly level 1-49 gear. Yesterday I purchased some mats and around 30 recipes from the guild to help support the members. I've decided to level all my character crafting skills.

Come join us, we would love for you to join.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Total Members: 98

Some of the things you will find in Balckwaters Merchant Store:

Purple Leki Ring level 30
    Grand Soul Gems Filled
    Sharpened Lighting Sataff of Vicious Death level 44
    Purple Sword-Singer's Ring level 30
    Purple Ring of Red Mountain level 44
    Gold Necklace of Transmutation level 31
    Gold Leki Necklace level 30
    Purple Necklace of Willpower level 40

We have over 700 items that are for low level players.

Contact me if you are interested in a guild like this.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was feeling kind of lazy ( I always get that way when it is time to craft new gear ). I hit level 20 on one of my characters, and I didn't want to leave PvP to go crafting. Instead, I helped take Brindle Keep, set up the guild store and purchased a few things:

2 Marksman Rings
    1 Marksman Bow
    1 Leki Neck
    1 Marksman sword
    1 Leki sword

Everything was level 20 with the traits I wanted. I didn't have to stop what I was doing and leave PvP. It didn't take me hours going from guild to guild looking for level 20 gear.

If you are a low level player ( it doesn't matter if you play PvE or PvP ) this guild is for you.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Total Members: 107
    Items on sell: 800

I was out shopping at a few guild stores yesterday for my vet character, and I noticed a blue marksmans necklace around level 30 was on sell for 10k. The same necklace was in Blackwaters Merchant store for 2-3k g. We have some of the best prices around for low level characters.

Yesterday, we placed our first bid on a trader, and also we have the store up in BwB at the Glade Keep. We are recruiting new members and our goal is to get 500 members so we can compete with the more popular guild stores.

Message me here, or whisper me in game at @vamp.emily if you would like to join Blackwaters Merchant.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 16, 2017 1:58PM

• Avendrios
    Avendrios
    I would like an invite @Avendrios
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Total Member: 117
    No. Items for sell: 830

We are a growing trading guild, that specializes in selling low level gear. We are like the Walmart for noobs. :) Most everything we have is for levels 1-49. We have dropped set pieces from inworld and the store is filled with alliance war rewards.

Don't waste your time running round Tamriel trying to find that one piece to complete your build. Join us, and you will see how fast you can gear your low level character and an affordable price.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.

Total Member: 121
    No. Items for sell: 800+

We lost our first bid on a guild trader :( I kind of expected that but I doubled the bid this week. However, we currently have the store setup at one of DCs home keeps ( Glade ). It will be up until someone takes the keep.

Some things I think we need in the store are:

Low level Mag Jewerly ( levels 10 - 16 )
    Low Level Poisons
    Low Level Mats for crafters

Edited by vamp_emily on March 21, 2017 5:09PM

• Ghanakahi52
    I would love an invitation to your guild!!!
    @Ghanakahi52
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.

Total Member: 128
    No. Low level Items for sell: 1300+