The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 304 (6:3:1470:236) This account is already logged in Xbox NA

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You know zenimax i really understand, i really do, that a lot goes into this game. I truly admire the vast expanse of eso, and am a big fan of the little things. The nooks, the crannies, the Easter eggs, the nods to previous games and other genres.. BUT is it that much to ask for you guys to tell us WHAT IS GOING ON?! please, same error as the other night, and others on my friends list can confirm.. Please just let me know at least why this keeps happening. And if you dont know thats fine. Trust me the people that take honest answers and things like ETA's at face value and not as a 100% confirmation, are the majority, not the ones who will flip if you dont know whats wrong, or flip if your late on your 2 hour estimation of server down time.

But anyway, this is happening to me and others, please fix it so i can sit in my $150 mansion, LOVE YOU.
  • sithlord1879
    sithlord1879
    Soul Shriven
    Same. This is really bad. At this point I'm glad that haven't bought Morrow Wind yet. I spent a lot of real life money on a house and everything and can't even play. Can't even exit or enter a delve in game without seeing the unusual long load time on the screen when it is working
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i was just about to write a new post but really, like i said before i personally just wanna know what is going on. This is like the 3rd or 4th night in a row of this, and i belive it happend once a few days before to. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we PLEASE just get some sort of info, either if you dont know, or cant say, i personally just want to know if i should expect this every night and plan accordingly or if its something outside of your control.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i mean its happening around the same time every single night, and seems to be happening more to consoles, i wonder if its some kind of attack. But ya ive spent a lot of money in this game as well. Frustrating to say the least, but again i understand, i just wish they communicated more.