The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild open for recruitment, both werewolf and vampire bites are offered. EU

Kozato
Kozato
✭✭✭
We're setting up a guild and looking for members. We have a werewolf and a vampire (myself) offering bites if you so wish. We've also set up a full guild house in The Rift. We'll be doing dungeons and possibly setting up a trade store, and anything else our members suggest. Anyone interested? Let me know if you are, and the guild is titled The Demonic Alliance.
Edited by Kozato on May 6, 2017 10:19AM
  • NSC_ArtVandelay
    NSC_ArtVandelay
    Soul Shriven
    Don't know if you're still recruiting or if you'll even see this, but I'm interested in joining. I'm @NSC_ArtVandelay in game
  • Kozato
    Kozato
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if you're still recruiting or if you'll even see this, but I'm interested in joining. I'm @NSC_ArtVandelay in game

Yeah we still are. We always are, I'll add you later on today when I can get online.
  • FireChicken623
    FireChicken623
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining if you're still looking. I'm only level 13 and a level 1 in the vampire skill, but my name is @FireChicken623 and my character's name is Chickenthewolf
    Edited by FireChicken623 on May 5, 2017 3:27AM
  • Kozato
    Kozato
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining if you're still looking. I'm only level 13 and a level 1 in the vampire skill, but my name is @FireChicken623 and my character's name is Chickenthewolf

You username has instantly made me go to invite you. And levels don't matter to us either. Also, you're welcome to invite anyone else to the guild as we're trying to build up members.
  • FireChicken623
    FireChicken623
    Soul Shriven
    Kozato wrote: »

You username has instantly made me go to invite you. And levels don't matter to us either. Also, you're welcome to invite anyone else to the guild as we're trying to build up members.

Just got on a little bit ago, and didn't get the invite, I think you entered my name wrong or something
  • Kozato
    Kozato
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know why but your character nor your account was recognised..
    i and my brother both tried it.
    Just to confirm...youre on the EU megaserver right?

• thechangenow
    Kozato wrote: »
    i dont know why but your character nor your account was recognised..
    i and my brother both tried it.
    Just to confirm...youre on the EU megaserver right?

*Cough* wrong sub forum *cough* NA *COUGH*