The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

rare mounts in crown store

toekster
toekster
will that black panter with blue come back in crown store again?
I really want that 1 so would like to know if it will be back some day
  • JesterH
    JesterH
    ✭✭✭
    Prob in Crown Crates. Just like the ice horse
    "We Know"
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JesterH wrote: »
    Prob in Crown Crates. Just like the ice horse

Ditto this.

A bunch of people who want it either missed their first chance (yo!) or weren't playing when it came out. Bringing it back is such a popular request that they'd be absolutely bonkers to not throw it in the crates as a potential reward. Many people who are on the fence or mildly against the gambling concept would buy into them just to get it.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Dragonking06
    Dragonking06
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, putting them into the crown crates wouldn't surprise me in the least. But if they promised to always rotate them in and out of the crown store periodically too, then I wouldn't have a problem with this.

But it has been a while since we last saw the panther come up for a special sale... *glares*

I got mine when it first came out, but I have friends who desperately want it. And they remind me as much each time they see me on it lol
    PC - NA Server
    Nora Wolf-bane - Nord - Knight of Alkosh, Tank
    "We both looked into the Abyss. But when it looked back... You blinked."
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised it went into the crown crates but I still hold general optimism that previously released items will return to the rotation eventually and we'll see new items in the crown crates. Makes sense from a marketing standpoint to drum up more attention to brand new crown crate only items v. previous items now in crown crates.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hanokihs wrote: »
    A bunch of people who want it either missed their first chance (yo!) or weren't playing when it came out.

Or were playing but unaware of and unprepared for ZOS's strategy of ridiculously overpricing such things so that they're only reasonable if you buy crowns when they're heavily discounted. And not willing to spend $40 on an MMO mount.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do bring it back I certainly hope they just bring everything that was exclusive back including the sub rewards because I'd say either TOTAL equality or exclusivity, either or not pick & choose.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."