Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Closed.

Creative
Creative
I will not post to much about the guild here other than we are a new guild and looking to recruit additional players. If you are looking for a good place to socialize with other Christians or possibly a place so you and your kid can come in and be welcomed with open arms? Well look no further!!!
All factions are welcome to join, however we are a D.C. guild. If you are interested in joining up, please feel free to send me an message, LXLCreative and I will do my best to answer your questions. I know it is nothing new, having a Christian guild, but hey!!! Seems to be the First on PS4!!! I look forward to gaming with you! Thank you! God Bless!!!
Edited by Creative on April 14, 2017 6:27PM
lXlCreative-PS4
  • JTreyK
    JTreyK
    I would love an invite

PSN is Uncle-T-Ray
  • Creative
    Creative
    Sent
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a invite please

Psn:Black-n-Gold42
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great guild.

PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • Creative
    Creative
    I will get these sent out as soon as I get on!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    T3hdubzy

Please and thanks
  • Creative
    Creative
    All sent!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • OsiRegime
    OsiRegime
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join please.

PSN: OsiRegime
  • Creative
    Creative
    I will send yours in a few minutes!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Creative
    Creative
    Update! We now have 11 members, we have a guild bank, guild hall (looks like a church), and a guild herald! We are growing and still recruiting!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.. I just want to give a quick shout out. Good concept here, and I wish you luck. I would join, if it wasn't that I am already in 5 guilds (all traders.) However, I would consider to request an invite if a slot would be free, which may be the case in the horizon. I would love to be with some good groups of people going through rounds of dungeons/pledges and trials. Also, the reason I am wishing the good luck is because, having experienced ESO for the entire year, thus far, the community (for PS4, at least), as a whole, is not so much Christian-like. Ha ha.. and no, I don't expect everybody to be of the sort (it would be nice, though), but there are just a lot of hostilities, vileness and toxicities abound. It would be interesting if such a guild thrives with members of similar values, such as this one. I will keep the journey of your guild in sight. :)
  • Creative
    Creative
    Thank you! Keep us in your prayers! And let me know if you have a slot open up
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the chapel like guild hall, very inspirational, must check out.
    Pc na
  • Creative
    Creative
    Thanks brother!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Bear_de_Jer
    I'm currently looking for a guild myself and I'd love to join. My PSN is Bear_de_Jer
  • Creative
    Creative
    I will send out tonight when I get a chance Bear, NA PS4 is down ATM. PSN will be down for maint tonight from 8PM PST for a couple hours but your invitation will be sent the next time I can log in!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Bear_de_Jer
    Alright thanks! Can't wait to be apart of the guild!
  • Creative
    Creative
    Sent
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Bear_de_Jer
    Question! Where is this guild hall you guys speak of? I'd love to see it.
  • Creative
    Creative
    I'll chat in game with ya
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Bear_de_Jer
    Don't have a headset at the moment. My current one is on the fritz, gonna have to buy a new one first lol.
  • Creative
    Creative
    Gotcha well it is my personal home, redesignated as our guild hall
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    Please invite: PSN: bruceleroy98
  • Creative
    Creative
    Will do when I log in this afternoon!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Creative
    Creative
    Update! Since we have not recruited in zone chat really. We have a total of 14 members, we have had a successful Guild Skyshard run. We have a few scheduled activities that are on our upcoming calendar. We have a group of about 7 or 8 that are very social in our Guild's voice channel 1. We are still looking for more players who are interested in joining our Christian Guild. Anyone who is interested in joining please feel free to message me here and I will continue to add as I have done, or you may message me on PS, LXLCreative. Thank you all for reading and the great encouragement.

Oh and our sources for communication in our Guild is "Band" so you can search "Forgiven "on their should you wish to stay up to date with our guild's activities.
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Creative
    Creative
    Also I would like to add that while we do play on all factions, our Guild is D.C. You will catch me maiming A.D. now, but all are welcome!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proud to be wearing the guild tabard everywhere. :)
    Pc na
  • Creative
    Creative
    Thank you! We also have our website updated to reflect our community.
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Creative
    Creative
    21 members and growing. If you are looking for a quiet area off the beaten path, I am sure you have found what your looking for.
    Edited by Creative on March 25, 2017 5:03PM
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Creative
    Creative
    We are slowly growing, we are continuing to look for people who are interested in joining us who are looking for a social group with like minded Christian values and morals.
    lXlCreative-PS4