The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for help with Stamplar PvP build

Malyck
Malyck
✭✭✭
Hi There,
Just started playing my Imperial Stamplar, and was looking for suggestions for a good PvP build. Currently using class skills like jabs, javelin, power of the light, repentance, and running dw/2h, rending, executioner, rally, etc. but considering 1h/sh. Looking for suggestions on which heavy sets suit stamplar best for PvP, not really looking for proc sets, but something with decent damage and good sustain.
Thanks!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager. Activates on jabs, wich is cool.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Malyck
    Malyck
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. Any suggestions on weapons or CP?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x ravager/ 5x spriggans/ 2x monster set.

Slimecraw for high flat dmg boost
    Selene (procs on jabs) for chance of high burst
    Bloodspawn for more ult + tankyiness

Use hp + stam regen food and you'll have like 1400 regen unbuffed and should sustain perfectly.

After trying a few sets and combo's i found this one to work very well.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    2x troll king
    5x seventh legion
    5x spriggan
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im running 5 draugr 3 agility 2 lekis and 2 selens. I do swap out selenes and agility for spriggans if im fighting more tanks than sorcs. Spriggans is useless against sorcs shields.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Ravager/5 Fasalla/2 Monster (This ranges from different setups)

I use Stamina/Stamina Recovery Food

• Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

does that food work in non-cp?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's always the Bangkorai Banger setup: 5 Seventh Legion, 5 Spriggan, 2 Pirate Skeleton, all farmed from a single zone (and its dungeon). Not BIS, but pretty damn good as a starter kit to start earning your way toward Ravager.

I personally prefer Draugr Hulk to Spriggan as well, since both Power of the Light and Repentance scale off max stam.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy to get set up would be 5 cyro crest 3 agility 2 Leki

If you want to have an interesting high health medium armor set up, 3 jewelry 1h, 2h and chest of green pact.. Remaining body pieces and second dw weapon either automaton or hunding. Use max stam, stam regen food.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on February 22, 2017 2:05PM
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reefo wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »

does that food work in non-cp?

Should, don't see why it wouldn't. On CP server I got 28k-30k health depending on monster set, 30k-32k stamina and in two handed mode weapon damage can shoot up to around 4K. Stamina recovery sits at 1.4 to 1.6k and 2k with two hander kill.

With reverb and fasalla going it's pretty decent for pressure.
  • JAMESLJNR
    JAMESLJNR
    ✭✭
    5x ravager/ 5x spriggans/ 2x monster set.

Slimecraw for high flat dmg boost
    Selene (procs on jabs) for chance of high burst
    Bloodspawn for more ult + tankyiness

Use hp + stam regen food and you'll have like 1400 regen unbuffed and should sustain perfectly.

After trying a few sets and combo's i found this one to work very well.

How are you getting 12 open places to put sets? Thought it's only 11 if you're using 2h?
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @JAMESLJNR i would guess he is using Teo hander back bar with 4 ravager then on his snb bar he got 5 ravager.
  • JAMESLJNR
    JAMESLJNR
    ✭✭
    @Jawasa What melee damage would he be doing on his s&b bar though? Because I have no damage abilities on there on my current set up, so I'm assuming he'll be light attacking only.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @JAMESLJNR on a snb dmg build you use la ransack and the cancel with a bash or you use heroic slash. You could also use jabs but i Havent played sword and board stamplar just dk and sorc.
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    @JAMESLJNR on a snb dmg build you use la ransack and the cancel with a bash or you use heroic slash. You could also use jabs but i Havent played sword and board stamplar just dk and sorc.

Sword and shield stamplar is fun... Invasion is a great gap closer and CC that gives you a great opportunity to hit a target with the full Biting Jabs channel. Reverberating Bash is also worth mentioning as an awesome CC and heal debuff.

Edited by brtomkin on February 22, 2017 5:15PM
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    brtomkin wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »

Sword and shield stamplar is fun... Invasion is a great gap closer and CC that gives you a great opportunity to hit a target with the full Biting Jabs channel. Reverberating Bash is also worth mentioning as an awesome CC and heal debuff.

I alternate between 1h and s and dual. I use reverb, invasion and pierce armor. Ill gap close, do a heavy attack animation canceled with a pierce and then jab away. You can get good burst with great utility using 1h and shield.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4