The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why have I been Unable to log into game from the Character select screen?

Anvilkos
Anvilkos
✭✭
When I try to log into the game from the Character Select Screen I get a Message that says " An error occurred, Please wait a few minutes and log in again." this has been going on for 2 months now. It has become very frustrating, I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game. I Don't have any addons. I do have the Imperial and Adventurers Packs. Both on Steam and Here. And I have still been getting the same message with both.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already submit a support ticket on this page: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

Click the "Web Assist" button the right hand side of the page, from their you can choose your platfrom (log in if you can, this will tie your ticket to your account).

After you have chosen your platform choose In-Game Support > Character > Crashing/Stuck Loading.

Then fill out the ticket with as much information as you can provide and hopefully their support can troubleshoot your through the issue.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Anvilkos
    Anvilkos
    ✭✭
    Got it fixed.. Unfortunately I had to Download a Program called "Windscribe" something to do with server settings around my area in Texas...