The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Streak/Bolt escape bugged, ZOS please fix!

Minalan
Minalan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
In open PVP, Streak has often been self rooting sorcs for three or four seconds while you can't move or do anything. It's a pretty annoying bug, and it happens often enough to be a serious concern. It's like the skill is trying to move you, but can't. So it sits there instead and you can't do anything while it 'thinks'.

Is this a known issue, and is there ETA on a fix?
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks!
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have experienced this as well. It's gotten me killed plenty of times
    Edited by Foxic on February 15, 2017 7:20PM
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Already have a vid explaining it, but still zero dev reaponse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7gFISooHIQ
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please take a look @ZOS_RichLambert ?

I just want to know that this has been logged/aware.

• flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the last live show @ZOS_GinaBruno told us that streak bug is gonna be fixed in the next patch, well it was just a big lie from her but they know about it and could not give more *** about something they broke then they are doing now. i know its not gina that fix this but at least she should go out on the forum and tell they are sry for not fixing it and that they are makeing a fix. the problem for me is that each time they do a fix patch they destroy so much else in this game. i cant belive how they can have employ's that are so incompetent at the job..
    like the invisible bug, its fixed but with that fix they broke streak, they glitched out npc's at resources and keeps. they are 50% under the ground or in walls. groupfinder are broken, inventory are broken weaponswap can lead to no funcktion skills and so on.

Good job they all do. good thing is that hey keep getting my money as a sub since day one, the problem is that they dont have enough subs so they cant hire a better programmer so please re-sub guys!!!
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    also would like to note, streak often (feel likes 4 out of every 6 streaks) causes a dodge roll animation, if you turn your camera 180 degrees quickly. (you know, when a melee opens on you, so you streak, and try to turn 180 to retaliate) Very annoying and game breaking. Streak is supposed to give me a moment of advantage, and it often times, just waste magicka and leaves me vulnerable.. Stam has it so easy in this game lol...
    I'm a magsorc
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    streaking effectively only works when you have no clothes on. Min I told you this!
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still they have not fixed it. all the way back to beta release untill now they have yet to not destroy anything when doing a patch. not even one time have they manage to ONLY fix and not ruin something at the same time...

BE PROUD DEVS, for your incompetent group... and yes im pissed now. this damn usless programmers should start shuffle dirt on the street insted of workin with this...
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A class that has two abilities that roots others is getting bugged when streaking and is getting rooted themselves?

If that isn't karma I'd like to know what is...

Encase spam more!
    Edited by Rohaus on February 18, 2017 12:51PM
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    A class that has two abilities that roots others is getting bugged when streaking and is getting rooted themselves?

Encase spam more!

i dont even have encase on my bar, or the other root skill u are talkin about....
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Encase spam more!

*gapcloses on you and pokes your butt with a dragon talon*
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭

Encase spam more!

But encase is bad... The only time I use it is on my overload bar which has a free slot I use as optional, and only slot it if im in Cyrodil with a big group. Sometimes it's helpful but rarely spammed, and if someones spamming it, it's so easy to avoid, and costs a ton of magicka. Therefore turn around and smack em in the face lolol.
    I'm a magsorc
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope this doesn't go into the patch for console....
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoL has issues too. Sometimes spell projectiles completely bypass it because there is a delay before the ball spawns.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I die from this all the time. ALL the time. It's really terrible. It seems worse in lag. And sometimes it locks up my abilities, too, to where I can't even roll or block for a couple seconds.
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    Fix streak !!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have actually witnessed this while watching Fengrush stream... he'd streak and be dead as fried chicken due to not being able to move after streaking...

Stam sorcs might as well take streak off their bars until it gets fixed.

Mag sorcs... just keep spamming your bubbles! GG
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now cloak and streak are broke! lawl
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno for real? why is this not fixed?
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, dev's little pet sorcs get their mechanics fixed within a week, while NB cloak has been broken form the start.

Sorry, but i don't feel very sorry for you.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    Sure, dev's little pet sorcs get their mechanics fixed within a week, while NB cloak has been broken form the start.

Sorry, but i don't feel very sorry for you.

It's not fixed, and the next time cloak leaves you sitting still, bugged, and unable to use any skills let me know.

• Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp console got it with the patch... That's unfortunate.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best way to reproduce:

Knock down an enemy keep wall.
    Try to streak sideways over the rubble and into one of the side corridors towards one of the main towers (to avoid defensive siege fire).

You're stuck for 3-4 seconds.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    In open PVP, Streak has often been self rooting sorcs for three or four seconds while you can't move or do anything. It's a pretty annoying bug, and it happens often enough to be a serious concern. It's like the skill is trying to move you, but can't. So it sits there instead and you can't do anything while it 'thinks'.

Is this a known issue, and is there ETA on a fix?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks!

Encountered this the other day, i was wondering if my character got feared or some other kind of CC.

Made myself look very silly just standing there trying to break CC (basically my character was bashing the air).

mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another patch and still not fixed,, WTF are u doing ZOS???? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler