Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to see a Crown Sale?

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭

Am i the only one checking Playstation Store everyday hoping for a Crown Sale? Not that i'm cheap and just waiting for a sale so i can get a house via Crown Store, if i find something interesting in the Crown Store i will buy it no matter what. But i want to stock up on some sweet sweet Crowns.

PS4 EU had their sale through Dec-Jan. PS4 haven't had a sale since August (don't quote me on that).

Who would like to see a Crown Sale across all platforms?
Edited by andreasranasen on February 15, 2017 5:47PM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf

Would you like to see a Crown Sale? 71 votes

YAASSSS
77%
SolarikenWulfyHoyleguHanokihsRemag_DivAimoraDanikatAlienSlofBrother_NumsieCalculated_RiskDaraughZachary_ShadowSirCriticalJames-WayneLivvyPalidonAjaxandrielMivrynasanteraiDragath 55 votes
Help me i'm poor ;(
8%
nickreb17_ESOStovahkiinSirFilipGet_Blazed613AlienatedGoatStudly 6 votes
no.
14%
bluemanjoe_ESOAcrolasTurelusElsonsoSarevoccZaldanJesterHFerrumnCutemMarkusLibertyMarabornwingrion 10 votes
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAASSSS
    Silly question really, who wouldn't want things they buy to be cheaper?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YAASSSS
    Danikat wrote: »
    Silly question really, who wouldn't want things they buy to be cheaper?

It's been too long tho ;(
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    No $h** if there can be a crown sale 365 days of a year I would say as you phrased it "YAASSSS"
  • Matthaeus
    Matthaeus
    Soul Shriven
    YAASSSS
    I'd love for there to be a crown sale. I have only bought the game this month and missed the sale they had back in fall.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no.
    I voted no because once again this is a poll which makes no sense, it's asking a question which logically only has one answer.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YAASSSS
    Turelus wrote: »
    I voted no because once again this is a poll which makes no sense, it's asking a question which logically only has one answer.

I bet you're fun at parties :wink:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no.
    Turelus wrote: »

I bet you're fun at parties :wink:

I'm British, we only do cynical and sarcastic.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why is there even a no option? lmao
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • xKRAIZEEMANx
    YAASSSS
    I cannot fathom why anyone would vote no...

I would be more likely to buy crowns if they were on sale. Until then, I will slowly let my 1500 a month for my subscription build up.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAASSSS
    Always like crown sales when they happen I load up.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no.
    I cannot fathom why anyone would vote no...

Because if you discount anything more than 20%, people will no longer see your regular price as a good value.

Some people are still buying at full price, but when you roll out 40% off sales numerous times, most people will only want to pay the discounted price and will only buy at the discounted price. I'm sure there are people looking at their $99 Morrowind pre-order and considering canceling now that they know some Prime members got it for $27.99 before tax.

Discounts. Ruin. Value.

So I'll put forth a radical idea. No more crown sales. No more sales and maybe in a year or two ZOS can repair the damage to value that the previous sales did.
    signing off
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no.
    I'd like to see something worth buying
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Because if you discount anything more than 20%, people will no longer see your regular price as a good value.

This is by design.

By having these occasional sales they use the best possible price at which you can get crowns to set the price of many crown store items, eg. mounts costing 4000+ plus.

That's quite reasonable you see. Less than $20 if you bought crowns when they were on sale. Comparable to other MMOs. You didn't buy crowns when they were on sale? How sad. We'll be more than happy to take $45 from you instead for these crown store items which have to be bought now or never.

latest?cb=20100226194920

We also generously bestow 1500 crowns a month on subscribers and look forward to you subscribing for a very long time before you can buy anything.