Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Decorating Tamriel - everything about Homestead (Ep14: Exorcised Coven Cottage Review)

• Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It certainly looks interesting. "Tumorous growth" I agree with you, Nicky. I'm sure some will buy and decorate it wonderfully. I think the elegant & beautiful furniture in way works well with the interior structure's somewhat 'living' and disturbing appearance; a nice contrast.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    It certainly looks interesting. "Tumorous growth" I agree with you, Nicky. I'm sure some will buy and decorate it wonderfully. I think the elegant & beautiful furniture in way works well with the interior structure's somewhat 'living' and disturbing appearance; a nice contrast.

I purchased it on myself because a friend in game challenged me to turn it into something totally different. I'm SOOO glad I did. Have spent the past week completely transforming it from a flesh tower into a luscious grotto cave on the first floor with a custom built second floor, and then the upstairs is a hidden dwarven workshop. I've been so lucky with all the feedback and help getting the extra pieces from so many wonderful other players. I've done a lot of homes, but this was by far the most fun because it's something 100% different than originally intended.

I love these videos so much from the OPs. I'd love for both to someday come visit my 'no longer a tower' Tel Galen, but I'm on the NA PC server.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

I purchased it on myself because a friend in game challenged me to turn it into something totally different. I'm SOOO glad I did. Have spent the past week completely transforming it from a flesh tower into a luscious grotto cave on the first floor with a custom built second floor, and then the upstairs is a hidden dwarven workshop. I've been so lucky with all the feedback and help getting the extra pieces from so many wonderful other players. I've done a lot of homes, but this was by far the most fun because it's something 100% different than originally intended.

I love these videos so much from the OPs. I'd love for both to someday come visit my 'no longer a tower' Tel Galen, but I'm on the NA PC server.

This is not a problem. We have NA lowbie characters that serve us to visit NA home. It would be a pleasure to see yours! You are also very welcome to share your home on our website, we have a screenshot Gallery for it!
    http://www.elloanicky.com/
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That sound really interesting! I may just annoy you in Tamriel to see if I can take a peek around your tower when you're ready for visitors.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »

This is not a problem. We have NA lowbie characters that serve us to visit NA home. It would be a pleasure to see yours! You are also very welcome to share your home on our website, we have a screenshot Gallery for it!
    http://www.elloanicky.com/

@Hetaira house is pretty wonderful and I've been there myself. She's described it pretty well and it looks like a completly different home you should see it yourself
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Yieley
    Yieley
    Well here is something at least one console...
    NAPS4 :*
    Homestead Guild & PSN Community Page:
    Tamriel Homeowner Council
    THC

Read about us at :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396796/homestead-guild#latest
    Join the NAPS4 Homestead Guild :
    Tamriel Homeowner Council
    THC
    no invite needed to join page and view pics, and you can also request a kind invite to Th© guild here!