Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

OP IV - NA Daggerfall Covenant Guild Recruiting 18+ players only please (PVP & PVE focused)

Baronh2o
Baronh2o
✭✭✭
History:
OP IV is a guild that has been around for a few solid years. Most of us met each other on the battlegrounds of SWTOR. With that being said we are a solid group of experienced PVPers.

Focus:
The focus of the guild is mainly PVP. However, almost all of our current members also enjoy a PVE dungeon here and there. For ESO PVP what we enjoy is cutting off choke points between points of contention...making sure the opposing force (kudos if you get the pun) does not have an easy time reinforcing a keep, outpost, etc. More often than not this action starts out slow but turns into a situation where we are outnumbered and we still hold our own and most often win the skirmish. So if fighting at these choke points while at disadvantaged odds (using sound strategy) sounds fun to you, you would probably be a good fit for OP IV! It must be said that we still try and participate at sieges and other map point captures.

Note: Currently we are focused on Azura's Star (Lvl 50 non CP campaign).

Recruiting specifics:

18+ please
We are open to anyone that meets the age requirement, we have no problem showing people the ropes of pvp or answering any questions they might have. We are also really serious about helping fellow members out if at all possible. This includes crafting gear, helping with dungeons and other content, build questions, etc.
We would highly recommend you be comfortable with at least listening in on TeamSpeak for coordination purposes. It is not required that you talk..just be willing to listen.
Most important rule: drama free environment where we all come to relax and have fun

We currently have a good small solid group. We are shooting to have somewhere around 50 players when all is said and done with possibly 20 active on any given night. We understand that people have lives outside of the game that they should enjoy and prioritize over the game. With that being said there are no rules concerning attendance, no schedules, etc. Login, check out what's on the go (what the other guild members are up to) and have fun!

If you would like an invite you can reach out in one of three ways:

post in this thread with your USERID
send a tell to @Baronh2o
send a tell to @DaniusManius23
Edited by Baronh2o on February 10, 2017 9:24PM
"Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent.

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oceanic or North America? Or do you have active members in both time zones?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    All of us are currently NA.

At the moment we are a small group because we are rebuilding but the few we have now are very active at night.

• Celticslik
    Celticslik
    Soul Shriven
    @Celticslik I look forward to our battles in Cyrodiil together.
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent

• Artanis
    Artanis
    ✭✭
    @Ar'tanis Can you send invite?
    PC NA Megaserver
    Cyrodiil Campaign Trueflame
    <DC> Ar'tanis - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Will send an invite when I log on tonight.

• KarlTheCunning
    KarlTheCunning
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. Did some PvP solo last night and enjoyed it, I know it will be better with a team.
    @Karlthecunning
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Will send an invite after I get home this evening.

• thenc
    thenc
    Can I get an invite? @thenc90
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent.

• Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in getting more information about the guild.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent!

• Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Just joined up with these guys. Great group! If you are looking a tight nit helpful group, give these guys a look.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am interested.
    Lethal zergling
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried to invite you bulbous but I need your @account name. Couldn't find you.
    Edited by Baronh2o on February 21, 2017 9:16PM

• bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baronh2o wrote: »
    Just tried to invite you bulbous but I need your @account name. Couldn't find you.

Sorry, @Bulbous2

Lethal zergling
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Sent.

• ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Several bumps have been removed from this thread. Bumping is against the community rules and considered spam. We would ask that when posting please only add constructive content and remember to follow the community rules.
    Staff Post
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Recruitment Update: Growing slowly but surely!

Current Activities: Running normal and veteran pledges to help gear up members towards their build's ideal equipment. This has been the predominant activity over the last couple of nights.

Upcoming Plans: Capitalizing on the increased AP in all campaign's for the remainder of the test week. This will most likely be the predominant activity for the rest of the week.

Reminder: We PVE to PVP as we theory craft new builds and want to perfect existing tried and true builds.

Above all else we just want to enjoy our time in the game and we have a blast whether its in the thick of Cyrodiil or just farming up ideal equipment for PVP builds. If you think you would be interested please reach out to @Baronh2o and I will answer any questions.

Stop by check us out and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Baron
    Edited by Baronh2o on March 1, 2017 7:04PM

• TheForseti
    TheForseti
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA | CP 1,400+ @The_Forseti
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    @The_Forseti - will send an invite when I log on this afternoon after work.

Baron

• sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested @sticx45
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    @sticx45 - I'll send an invite this afternoon.

• Humbled_Sniper
    Hi I transferred from Xbox One to PC a few weeks ago, I have two trading guilds and two PvE guilds. A relaxed, casual PvP (as in not requiring any type of commitment, I am a father, husband, work 50+ hours, etc. etc.) would be great. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to join your ranks. @Humbled_Sniper
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    @Humbled_Sniper - invite sent.

• AverageJoe
    I'd like an invite please

@Pontefex
  • sean1026preub18_ESO
    I'd like to join if you're still recruiting.
    @Sean1026
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Will send invites when I get home from work this afternoon.