The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why so much hate for NBs?

• Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot 30k ripcaps, perma stuns

3/10 Troll again.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭

Show me a screen shot of someone doing a 30k incap. Please. Oh wait... You're just *** because you can't kill a NB on the hard counter class (Sorc).

[edited to remove profanity masking]

@IzakiBrotherSs Wow your such a jerk, literally stalking me on the forums just to talk smack. 30k outside of pvp. You're not too bright if you thought I was talking about in pvp. That would be 15-20k in pvp

But that's the attitude I can expect from a typical gamer boy

Besides, I'll put your night blade face down in the dirt
    http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/553ca00f-34ec-4300-8410-c8e1406f6329

@ManDraKE want to see l2p? 2 out of a million.

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/56cee819-15ce-4e33-b0a9-1f9d35bb108d

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/8ce03b9a-2535-4d80-933a-4f1bc29c06ac

Edited by LuminaLilly on February 9, 2017 11:09AM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Show me a screen shot of someone doing a 30k incap. Please. Oh wait... You're just *** because you can't kill a NB on the hard counter class (Sorc).

@IzakiBrotherSs Wow your such a jerk, literally stalking me on the forums just to talk smack. 30k outside of pvp. You're not too bright if you thought I was talking about in pvp. That would be 15-20k in pvp

Lol if you think Incap hitting 30k in PvE is impressive, you should see how hard my magDK's heavy attacks are, or how hard my mag sorc's crystal frags hits for, or how about the spectral bow from my magblade or my magplar's dark flare. You wanna hear the beauty about the moves I mentioned? Only the Incap is an ultimate, the rest are just normal abilities.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol if you think Incap hitting 30k in PvE is impressive, you should see how hard my magDK's heavy attacks are, or how hard my mag sorc's crystal frags hits for, or how about the spectral bow from my magblade or my magplar's dark flare. You wanna hear the beauty about the moves I mentioned? Only the Incap is an ultimate, the rest are just normal abilities.

Word
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone loves magicka nightblades.... they're easy to kill :/
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I PvE more than I PvP. I know I've hit those 53k Merciless, 49k Frags and gotten 80k ticks on RD too.
    Come on man, did you really think I was talking PvE here? :D
    Edited by Izaki on February 9, 2017 12:19PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/553ca00f-34ec-4300-8410-c8e1406f6329

I don't run out of stam on my mag sorc, you do though iirc. I doubt you could expose me even if you wanted to. Incap hits much harder than 30k in PvE unless you're playing with people who can't keep buffs up. Solo? Yeah 30k is the norm for any nuke skill isn't it? I mean on my dw pvp build on the sorc, i was hitting 40k frags just by myself outside of pvp. 30k is nothing special in PvE, even while solo. Should've chosen a more impressive number.

Nice clip you have there by the way. Except well... The stupidest thing to do against a sorc who knows you're there is to gap close them cause 9/10 times you'll eat a Frag and be stuck in the CC animation for a full 1 second. I'm not going to comment on the fact that the first NB didn't dodge roll or heal up when he was at like nothing health. The second guy, well... Should've been smarter and just cloaked up to you while you were t-bagging with a full heavy and an incap. So yeah, nice clip, but not everyone is a potato.
    Edited by Izaki on February 9, 2017 12:27PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sneakycat.gif
    This is why.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I PvE more than I PvP. I know I've hit those 53k Merciless, 49k Frags and gotten 80k ticks on RD too.

I was responding to @AlphaNicole not you. She said 30k incaps in the context of PvE.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i'm supposed to get impressed by that? Your first clip was a clear example that you can't manage your stam properly under pressure. I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Recording yourself killing a couple 1 or 2 guys won't change that. Try managing your stam, you will see that fear is not that "OP" when you can CC break it lol.
    Edited by ManDraKE on February 9, 2017 1:24PM
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go check my profile for more clips. Meet me in xb1 na if you want to put your money where your mouth is. Till then, stop stalking me on the forums
    Edited by LuminaLilly on February 9, 2017 1:58PM
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go check my profile for more clips. Meet me in xb1 na if you want to put your money where your mouth is. Till then, stop stalking me on the forums

this dude is gold ahahaaha. Learn to manage stam

I will buy an Xbone1 to play at 5fps and kill you with 30k incaps! muuahahahahah
    Edited by ManDraKE on February 9, 2017 2:16PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was responding to @AlphaNicole not you. She said 30k incaps in the context of PvE.

Right, sorry about that, no offense meant. :smile:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I replied to 2 of your threads and that comment about 30k incaps. In one of the 2 threads I was giving you advice and I wasn't the only one mentioning your resource management issues. If that's stalking then I don't know dude, you must be really insecure.
    I'll level up my Xbox NA characters then, with all the enlightenment I've saved up it should be enough to get to around 300CP. I'll get some purple gear in whatever trait for my magicka sorc and we'll see if you're as good as you think you are. From what I see in your clips, the only thing I can say is... your build isn't optimized for a DW setup, you're not hitting nearly as hard as you should be, your resource management needs some serious work and practice, you need to learn to think and play tactically, you also need to actually kite instead of standing there and wondering why you died to 5 or 6 people hitting you all at once. If you think you know better go ahead and post your "whine about NBs cause I get slaughtered and I can't counter on a magicka sorc" comments.

Btw, I don't need more clips to see what your playstyle is, what your build is and what mistakes you are making, 2 was more than enough. If those clips are "exposing zerglings" or "putting people face down in the dirt" then we have a very different definition of that.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    @IzakiBrotherSs @ManDraKE Looks like I really hit a nerve with you guys. Keep barking. You won't be doing any biting, like every typical gamer boy who got salty with me :)
    Edited by LuminaLilly on February 9, 2017 5:50PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol this person makes me wish I had an xb1. She looks so easy to kill. Low situational awareness, poor stam management, and hardly anything into bastion (or perhaps low spell damage). Yeah magSorcs are absolute monsters, but you're not one of them.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IzakiBrotherSs @ManDraKE Looks like I really hit a nerve with you guys. Keep barking. You won't be doing any biting, like every typical gamer boy who got salty with me :)

im not nerve of salty, just making fun of you.

You are the salty one sending videos of your "skillz" and throwing challenges lol
    Edited by ManDraKE on February 9, 2017 5:55PM
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin jump on the bandwagon, 42k max Magick and 3200 spell dmg buffed. What are you going to do? Zerg on me like everyone else? .xD @ManDraKE you're definitely triggered, hiding behind "hurr I'm just making fun of you " when you're actually shaking with salt
    Edited by LuminaLilly on February 9, 2017 6:25PM
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh I had no intention to trigger anyone. But it seems one comment threw you all off the deep end
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Because they either oneshot you or run away.
    You just can't have a proper fight with them.
    And I think their ganking makes people all the more willing to ball up.

bah, then you aint met us spellswords then. we aint no coward assassins. we embue our weapons with magicka, shoot to the front lines dealing damage and healing our allies with our dual wield and sword and board restoration magicks.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kajin wrote: »
    The stealth ninja class always get the hate.
    But I think the players hate the proc sets ganking NB. It takes 0 skills.
    Before the proc set we had also ganking builds, but they resolve around build and pressing skills
    I'm playing a nightblade myself without proc sets and I also hate to see my death recap with 2 skills and 3 procsets damage.

But people hate to hate. They can't beat a NB because he used cloak 3 times and got away and they are playing heavy armor build class that has a different playstyle and get kill them.

"Before the proc set we had also ganking builds, but they resolve around build and pressing skills"

The funny thing is, the ability usage has changed very little since realease. And by little I mean 2 abilities.

Camo Hunter is no longer used, and Magelight has gone through a couple iterations. Other than that ganking hasn't changed.

Litterally the only diff is that stats and defense now far out scale what was possible back then, but ability usage is exactly the same. With proc set damage making up for the stat/CP scaling.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin jump on the bandwagon, 42k max Magick and 3200 spell dmg buffed xD @ManDraKE you're definitely triggered, hiding behind "hurr I'm just making fun of you " when you're actually shaking with salt

Those your stats? On a DW magicka sorc? That explains why you're complaining. Kill anything other than noobs with that? I have the same stats on a destro setup. On my DW set up used to have 48k magicka and 3.7k spell damage without the enchant proc. Don't believe me? Want the screen shot? You got a lot to learn about sorcs. Including stamina management lol

So you keep using the word salt. I don't think you know that it doesn't mean what you think it means. What exactly are we salty about? From why I understand you're the one who's salty about NBs kicking your *** cause you can't sorc properly. L2Sorc against NBs, you won't complain about fear being bugged after you realize sorc is the hardest counter to stamina NBs.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know how many times I've cought people lie about their stats xD
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    @IzakiBrotherSs Besides, that's cute. Here's mine

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/screenshots/c7d16d4c-45d5-4435-9d90-200904f1de6b

Mind you. Spell damage is unbuffed
    Edited by LuminaLilly on February 9, 2017 6:47PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Because they either oneshot you or run away.
    You just can't have a proper fight with them.
    And I think their ganking makes people all the more willing to ball up.

bah, then you aint met us spellswords then. we aint no coward assassins. we embue our weapons with magicka, shoot to the front lines dealing damage and healing our allies with our dual wield and sword and board restoration magicks.

If you actually exist, you have my respect.
    :)
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin jump on the bandwagon, 42k max Magick and 3200 spell dmg buffed. What are you going to do? Zerg on me like everyone else? .xD @ManDraKE you're definitely triggered, hiding behind "hurr I'm just making fun of you " when you're actually shaking with salt

lol you're the one issuing challenges miss. And as I mentioned earlier, I don't own an xb1; therefore I'm technically not going to do anything to you.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol you're the one issuing challenges miss. And as I mentioned earlier, I don't own an xb1; therefore I'm technically not going to do anything to you.

don't need an XB1, he will run out of stamina just be reading this topic :trollface:
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    May I interfere and ask how you guys get your numbers? Surely you're not using two damage sets and slotting Bound Armor on three bars?!

Sorcs are the second hardest counter to NBs when shields are up. While a sorc is travelling in light armor and shields down, it's the weakest target to a gank.
    DKs blow them out of the window, anyway. I hate chains and talons on my magblade.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin so you commented that just to be with the cool kids. Typical, don't worry.

@ManDraKE keep talking smack, you're all bark and no bite anyway xD I'll turn your night blade into a salt pile with one soul assault, if we ever duel.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on February 9, 2017 7:18PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @IzakiBrotherSs Besides, that's cute. Here's mine

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/screenshots/c7d16d4c-45d5-4435-9d90-200904f1de6b

Mind you. Spell damage is unbuffed

Nice. Except you don't run Bound Aegis in any of your videos that you posted in this. So you've basically just made a build for a screen shot? Your spell damage is pretty laughable though. You have 3k more magicka then me. Thats roughly 285 spell damage. I have 500 more spell damage than you unbuffed. And I actually run this setup, I don't just try to get the highest possible max magicka for a screen shot. I hope you didn't have a pet hiding somewhere where it wouldn't get onto the screen shot, that would be ridiculous, right?
    Oh did I mention? I don't use Bound Aegis. 48k with just Inner Light. Oh yeah and I can actually sustain not only my magicka but my stamina too with my set up.

Hey you lost your credibility the moment you started sprinting on a magicka class and blew your stamina. You can't consider yourself amazing good after that.

@Lord-Otto Nope, just Inner Light, Shooting Star and Degeneration for me. Skill slots are too precious to slop Bound Aegis on top of that on all your bars. Plus I like the Resto ult so no Overload for me for Mines etc. The setup is pretty simple. Mage mundus, sometimes the Thief when I can't be bothered swapping before going into PvP. Lich and a combination of damage sets for the spell damage and the max magicka. Probably will drop Lich for Amber Plasm next patch and use Dark Conversion, cause Faso's build could be interestingly applied to a dual wield set up.
    Edited by Izaki on February 9, 2017 7:51PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade