The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[EU-PVE] Neverending Dream - We are all Dreamers

• Paveta
    Paveta
    Soul Shriven
    I like the idea very much. I've had the "bestest" times in MMOs as a part of small guilds. Sign me up! :)

@KapnOblivious
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much guys for being part of this and the kind words!
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 4, 2018 12:18AM
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    bumpety bump :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    30/03/2018 update.
    Currently 12 members and i've rectified the recruiment part on the header post. Check it out for details :)
    Thank you all for being part of this.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    13 members and counting!
    12 rooms still up for grab before recruitment will end.
    Also, Happy Easter everybody!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Even on Easter sunday recruiting is non-stopping! We are now 15 :)
    10 rooms left people, take it or leave it!
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 1, 2018 9:32PM
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Easter monday came as a great treat for all the dreamers :)
    Up to 20 members now!
    5 rooms left.
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 3, 2018 2:54AM
  • Milesilus
    Milesilus
    Soul Shriven
    It's very unfortunate, but due to an unforeseen event in my life I can't fully commit myself to ND. In parting I just want to bump one last time briefly reflecting on my personal experience. My short time here was very positive. The members, the camaraderie, the events, and even the atmosphere were everything you could hope for. I felt support, love, and trust from the very beginning and throughout my membership.

It is my recommendation that if you want to place a safe bet on the best guild to join, ND absolutely deserves your time and consideration. It's fast growing now but because of the member cap ND is wholesome and will always remain like family. Make sure you get in before it's full!

Thank you Dreamers for an unforgettable experience. (:
  • DannyFitz
    DannyFitz
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join this guild. Only been playing for three weeks but I'm on all the time. If it's cool to join please send an invite to @DannyFitz
  • SpikyCypress
    SpikyCypress
    Soul Shriven
    I'm relatively new and never joined a guild before so this looks fun. Please send an invite to @SpikyCypress. :smile:
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thank you guys for the interest and i already welcome you to the family!! Great things are ahead of us! Will send an invite to you both @DannyFitz and @SpikyCypress as soon as im in game tomorrow! :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    This is it guys, last call to be a a Dreamer before we will close the doors for the time being! 5 extra rooms! These are gonna go quick, you better get in there before they run out!!
  • Moods
    Moods
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join, just returned to the game, just around CP200 but leveling up a Warden to experience Morrowind. Look me up ingame @Moods
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    I would like to join, just returned to the game, just around CP200 but leveling up a Warden to experience Morrowind. Look me up ingame @Moods

Right away! :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much everybody for being so incredible. We have now reached the cap we were aiming for in less than 2 weeks!
    Recruitment is now closed BUT please, read the updated header post to find out about the waiting list and the interview process.
    If you are interested, please contact me via message or a mail in game @Mizar84 or leave your @id here and i will contact you personally.
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 6, 2018 4:10PM
  • Mireiawen
    Mireiawen
    Soul Shriven
    Well, I may be interested, even if recruitment is now closed. I've always preferred smaller groups in games, so this sounds perfect.

ID @Mireiawen
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Mireiawen wrote: »
    Well, I may be interested, even if recruitment is now closed. I've always preferred smaller groups in games, so this sounds perfect.

ID @Mireiawen

Thank you for getting in touch @Mireiawen ! I added you as friend in game, will talk soon ;)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Updated main recruitment post! Go check it out ;)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Tiny little bump :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Big bump! :D
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Bump x2 :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Bump x4 ;P
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Few little rooms left ;)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    We are going to close recruitment soon, few rooms left... :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    ...one room remaining.
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 29, 2018 9:21AM
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭
    @ him in game if any room left XD
    Edited by Bars on April 29, 2018 2:23PM
  • SuperiorMadness
    SuperiorMadness
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, don’t know in there si room, but in case i’d like to join. The game id is Super Madness
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    I hope the @IDs are correct, @Bars and @SuperMadness i've sent you both a friend request, so we can chat :)
  • SuperiorMadness
    SuperiorMadness
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, i wrote the wrong name :# it’s actually SuperiorMadness
  • Altii
    Altii
    Hi there
    I'm looking to return to the game been playing on and off but would like to be part of should and get properly back into it, are your recruitment doors still open?