The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-PVE] Neverending Dream - We are all Dreamers

• Trionus
    Trionus
    Soul Shriven
    @Trionus would be interested in joining, I have a lowbie templar, and a champ 70 nightblade. happy to spec as a healer on temp if required as i have done that role in previous mmorpgs, an invite would be great if possible.

kind Regards

D
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    eXeDinko wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a returning player (starting from 0) and looking for a small guild myself, playing as a Healer.

Unfortunately I'm not quite 30 years old yet, still young 25. Let me know whether or not you're okay with it, have a nice day!

Hello there. Thanks for the interest. I'll have to evaluate the current situation for the moment to see how we doing with the members number. I'll let you know. Whats your @ID btw?
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Trionus wrote: »
    @Trionus would be interested in joining, I have a lowbie templar, and a champ 70 nightblade. happy to spec as a healer on temp if required as i have done that role in previous mmorpgs, an invite would be great if possible.

kind Regards

D

I'll let you know if there are any rooms available. Thanks for the interest for the moment.
  • eXeDinko
    eXeDinko
    Soul Shriven
    Jasmine wrote: »
    Hello there. Thanks for the interest. I'll have to evaluate the current situation for the moment to see how we doing with the members number. I'll let you know. Whats your @ID btw?

No problem, my ID is @eXeDinko same as the forum ID.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment currently closed. Thanks all :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitement now RE-OPEN for 10 more positions!
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi I've been looking for a casual guild, normally play solo. I'm 33 years old, have been playing a while, have vet dungeon experience and quite a few characters. When I'm not at work I'm pretty much always on the game.

Id is @greylox
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    7 spots available! Be quick :)
  • quahkarl
    quahkarl
    i'm currently playing a DK Stam Tank and Templar Healer/Damage. I'm 40 years young and play everyday. i have done all dungeons on hard mode and some normal trails looking to do more in game and play with ppl more my age.

if you interested please whisper me in game @quahkarl

many thanks
    karl
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    4 spots left! Going quick!
    Edited by Mizar84 on March 4, 2017 8:12PM
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    3 spots left!
  • Chapmana81
    I'm interested if there is no minimal playing time because I can't 100% dedicate myself weekly due to my family?

I'm a level 17 Stamplar at the moment over 30 and leveling as rapidly as I can

I used to play wow for many years and gave up to have a family but I get some free time now so took up eso. Used to play dps and healer as mains.
    Edited by Chapmana81 on March 5, 2017 5:11PM
    Ex WOW player, experienced Skyrim player so made sense to play ESO!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Chapmana81 wrote: »
    I'm interested if there is no minimal playing time because I can't 100% dedicate myself weekly due to my family?

I used to play wow for many years and gave up to have a family but I get some free time now so took up eso. Used to play dps and healer as mains.

Yes we still have some room left. Assuming your Id is @Chapmana81, I sent you a friend request so we can have a chat. There is no rush of levelling with us, don't worry :)

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Trionus wrote: »

kind Regards

D

@Trionus I've sent you a friend request in game. We can have a chat next time you are online if you still interested in joining :)
  • Chapmana81

Yes we still have some room left. Assuming your Id is @Chapmana81, I sent you a friend request so we can have a chat. There is no rush of levelling with us, don't worry :)

Thanks Jasmine. I should be logging on tonight so I'll check then. Thanks!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭

Hey there. I haven't seen you online today and i'm off to work now. There is one spot left in guild and currently is yours. Tomorrow i'm online all day mostly, so hopefully we can chat then :)
    Speak to you later

• Chapmana81

Hey there. I haven't seen you online today and i'm off to work now. There is one spot left in guild and currently is yours. Tomorrow i'm online all day mostly, so hopefully we can chat then :)
    Speak to you later

Hi Jasmine,

I'm normally on of an evening as I work during the day. Is that a problem? What evenings are you free and I'll make sure I'm about for that one?
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thats fine mate. Its just that i work nights on somedays and probably we just been unlucky :)
    Today, tuesday the 7th of march, im online all day from the afternoon till late night so i'm sure we gonna find each other :)
  • Devious_Immortal
    Devious_Immortal
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

My husband and I have been looking for a guild that sounds just like yours, we are currently quite low levels as we just recently started playing so we are lvl 30. He is a tank and I am a sorcerer (or so I think ;)). Age wise we do meet your criteria as I am 39 and he is 49. Any chance you still have 2 places available for us? I will be online tonight after 7pm UK time so please just send me a message if you want. My id is @Devious_Immortal.
    Thanks, Mon
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Hi,

My husband and I have been looking for a guild that sounds just like yours, we are currently quite low levels as we just recently started playing so we are lvl 30. He is a tank and I am a sorcerer (or so I think ;)). Age wise we do meet your criteria as I am 39 and he is 49. Any chance you still have 2 places available for us? I will be online tonight after 7pm UK time so please just send me a message if you want. My id is @Devious_Immortal.
    Thanks, Mon

I will get in touch. I'll add you as friend as soon as i login later :) Thanks
    Edited by Mizar84 on March 7, 2017 7:21AM
  • Magnhilds
    Magnhilds
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya,

I really like the look of a small community like this. I have been playing since the BETA, and might have completed most of the game. I have had my own guild in the past, but it went to big and I could not manage it anymore. When things get too big, people demand more, as guild store, trading, activities PVP etc etc.
    That is never what I wanted so I disbanded the guild. Although I am part of several trading guilds to make some money and a large social guild, I am missing a social part in the game that I can call "home". This is what I look for. Just a place with a few others on a mature level (I am 46, dreading 47 this year lol). I work nights in shifts. but am always on on the days off! Although a "veteran" player, level 50 in all skills with most traits in armors, I get satisfaction out of helping others. Cook people food, make them some enchantments or armor , help with some bosses etc etc. I am only a whisper or shout away.
    I like the sound of your guild... If you like the sound of me, just drop me a message in game (@vigdis).
    Hope to speak to you guys soon
    x
  • Chapmana81
    Hiya,

I really like the look of a small community like this. I have been playing since the BETA, and might have completed most of the game. I have had my own guild in the past, but it went to big and I could not manage it anymore. When things get too big, people demand more, as guild store, trading, activities PVP etc etc.
    That is never what I wanted so I disbanded the guild. Although I am part of several trading guilds to make some money and a large social guild, I am missing a social part in the game that I can call "home". This is what I look for. Just a place with a few others on a mature level (I am 46, dreading 47 this year lol). I work nights in shifts. but am always on on the days off! Although a "veteran" player, level 50 in all skills with most traits in armors, I get satisfaction out of helping others. Cook people food, make them some enchantments or armor , help with some bosses etc etc. I am only a whisper or shout away.
    I like the sound of your guild... If you like the sound of me, just drop me a message in game (@vigdis).
    x

Hi Jasmine,

Was on an messaged you but you must have been busy, give my space to this person and I'll try again next time you are recruiting. Enjoy! ☺️
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thanks everybody for applying. Recruitment officially closed now.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Hiya,

x

Hi Jasmine,

Was on an messaged you but you must have been busy, give my space to this person and I'll try again next time you are recruiting. Enjoy! ☺️

I'm sorry I tried to send you messages multiple times and reloggin too. But I didn't receive any answer. Maybe you had me on ignore lol?
  • Chapmana81
    Hiya,

x

Hi Jasmine,

I'm sorry I tried to send you messages multiple times and reloggin too. But I didn't receive any answer. Maybe you had me on ignore lol?

That's weird. I had you on my list and I sent you a messenger too. Wonder why that could be?
  • Sivhana
    Sivhana
    Soul Shriven
    You sound exactly the sort of guild I am looking for. Hopefully you will open recruitment again in the near future :)
  • Tamantha
    Tamantha
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.

I play a DD Sorcerer and am at around 320CP. I am in another guild who are great people but their core are veteran 600CP players and they are a little more interested in housing than pledges and group content, which I understand.

I would be interested in joining you when you have a slot available. I'm keen on veteran group content, Trials and assisting anybody else when possible. I'm filling my time currently on achievements and sneaking around Cyrodiil as I don't PVP.

I am an evening and weekend player and my 52 year old age handicap only becomes obvious when I stand in red circles a lot.

Please keep me in mind!

Regards,

Tamantha (Mark)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Tamantha wrote: »
    Hi.

I play a DD Sorcerer and am at around 320CP. I am in another guild who are great people but their core are veteran 600CP players and they are a little more interested in housing than pledges and group content, which I understand.

I would be interested in joining you when you have a slot available. I'm keen on veteran group content, Trials and assisting anybody else when possible. I'm filling my time currently on achievements and sneaking around Cyrodiil as I don't PVP.

I am an evening and weekend player and my 52 year old age handicap only becomes obvious when I stand in red circles a lot.

Please keep me in mind!

Regards,

Tamantha (Mark)

Noted, and thanks for the interest. :)

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Just a little update for the people in the waiting list.
    At the moment we are very full and settled. I don't think the recruit will open anytime soon; if you are still waiting, I would recommend to try and find another guild since as for the moment, it's unlikely there will be a spot available anytime soon.
    Sorry and thanks for the interest.

Neverending Dream Guild Master, @Duskbinder
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 18, 2017 11:27PM
  • LondonSP
    LondonSP
    Soul Shriven
    Thats a pity, sounds like a really nice guild. Just looking for one for my wife and I. The player limit seems like a really nice idea so everyone isn't overwhelmed with meeting so many new people at once while trying to enjoy the game.

Good for you guys. :)

Our search for a guild continues, wish you guys the best of luck :wink: