The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[EU-PVE] Neverending Dream - We are all Dreamers

Mizar84
Mizar84
✭✭

Neverending Dream

Neverending_Dream.jpg

Hello everybody :)
Neverending Dream is a well estabilished casual guild and it is "the" place where you can login and feel at home, playing with like-minded people while having fun doing all the game has to offer... from dungeons runs, pledges, guild events, weekly trials or even spending countless hours relaxing enjoying the quests and the beautiful lore the world of Tamriel has :)

About the guild:
This guild has been reformed nearly 4 months ago and it is now become something special. We have an amazing roster of members that will help you in anyway they can! Advices with gear, helping you with crafting, housing... everything you have a question for, we will answer that ;)
We are proud to have a Guild House "Princely Dawnlight Palace" fully decorated with ALL the ameneties you can possibly need and it is the main Dreamers HQ.
We also have a second Guild Place "Colossal Aldmeri Grotto" which is used for social activities like race tracks, hide & seek, treasure hunt and all the other fun events! :)

We have no silly restrictions of the likes how much you have to play on a daily basis or things like that, although we ask you to be relatively active in game, not just login once a week ;) We do have a sense of humour and we like to have an adult and mature atmosphere within the guild when members are online. Mutual respect is also mandatory and last but not least, we have members of any age, so anybody is welcome to join the Dreamers! :)

We have a dedicated "Officer Core Team", so whether you are new or returning player and you need to catch up on any changes with the game, you will find the answers you seek here with us and we will gladly help you out :) We will remain a small community nonetheless as we believe it is the way to success in the game and we want every member to feel valued, since it helps to develop a relationship between all of us :)

Our Discord server comes as requisite when joining the guild. It is our main platform for all sort of communications and out-of-the-game tool, for example signing up for Trials. When doing Trials Discord is necessary, although i want to stress that voice-chat is not mandatory, so you don't have to feel forced and pressured to speak. As long you can join us and listen to the mechanics, is more than enough ;) Invite to the server will be granted after you have been made member.

RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN

We are looking for:
-2 Trial focused players with a minimum required of level 50/200CP and basic knowledge about your class/role. Obviously we can go into deeper details after you have been made member of the guild :) Please bear in mind that, if you apply for this position, our raiding style is casual and relaxed and we are NOT intending of changing it at all. We clear content having lots of laughs and fun while we are at it. :)
The recruitment, will have an interview process before you will get the invite, share some views on the playstyle you have and overall, to see if we can be compatible. Also there will be a trial-period of at least 2 weeks before confirming your membership.

For all your questions post here, while in game you can contact me via email or private message on @Mizar84
Happy hunting in ESO and if you feel like this could be a good place to be, join me and become a Dreamer :)

recruit_banner.png
Edited by Mizar84 on July 27, 2018 9:41AM
Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Bump :)
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Golnebo on March 26, 2018 7:22PM
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • sharkshady
    sharkshady
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, but it seems i cant send you a message because the account @Mizar84 does not exist.
  • sharkshady
    sharkshady
    Soul Shriven
    Never mind that.. i just got your mail reply in game =D
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Update bump :)
    Guild is slowly growing, 8 members so far!
    Edited by Mizar84 on February 9, 2017 6:47PM
  • TimotheusFlavii
    I like the concept. Can you maybe add me? @TimotheusFlavii

Edited by TimotheusFlavii on February 10, 2017 1:00PM
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    I like the concept. Can you maybe add me? @TimotheusFlavii

Sure thing, will do :)
    Invite sent, you'll be able to accept it even if i'm offline :)

Edited by Mizar84 on February 10, 2017 6:14PM
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO
    Hi! I was looking for a guild like this some time ago, but noone had any interest. I would love to join, take stuff slowly and enjoy ourself, but the issues is, that i am 20. But if by any chance you would not mind, then Id really like to join.

Let me know please.

ESOID: @RagnaHacks
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Hi! I was looking for a guild like this some time ago, but noone had any interest. I would love to join, take stuff slowly and enjoy ourself, but the issues is, that i am 20. But if by any chance you would not mind, then Id really like to join.

Let me know please.

ESOID: @RagnaHacks

I added you to the friend list, we can have a chat about it next time we are both online
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    The guild is getting very active :) We just reached 10 members, unlocked the guild bank and have our own tabard.
    Guild recruitment will stop around 15-20 members for the time being... if you want a spot, don't hesitate to contact me :)
  • Dargilbon
    Dargilbon
    Hi am looking for this kind of guild could you send me an invite..

@Dargilbon

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Dargilbon wrote: »
    Hi am looking for this kind of guild could you send me an invite..

@Dargilbon

Hi there, i'm online all day today :) I've sent you a friend request.

Also an update; we are getting close to stop the recruitment for a little while, as we already have 13 members! If you want a spot don't hesitate to contact me! Family members and close friends will still be considerate so don't worry, but normal recruitment will stop as we are reaching the 15-20 members :)

Edited by Mizar84 on February 12, 2017 12:31PM
  • Duskbinder
    Duskbinder
    ✭✭
    Hey,

I would be interested in joining - if you still have space left! @anaxp
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    anaxp wrote: »
    Hey,

I would be interested in joining - if you still have space left! @anaxp

Sent you a friend request :) With you we gonna be 16 members.
    Very few limited spot now!!
  • cmd_tevinter
    cmd_tevinter
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Jasmine, I've just sent you a mail in game, hopefully you have a couple of spots remaining?
    Cheers @cmd_tevinter
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Hi Jasmine, I've just sent you a mail in game, hopefully you have a couple of spots remaining?
    Cheers @cmd_tevinter

Of course my friend, welcome :)

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    This weekend has been very active, we currently have 17 members. We have a great team of people, come and join us!
    I've decided to stick to 20 members as a cap, so 3 more spot left! Don't miss your chance :)
  • smartlydiaeb17_ESO
    smartlydiaeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya, this sounds great. I'm @meronym and I've look out for you guys when I'm in game. :smiley:
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Hiya, this sounds great. I'm @meronym and I've look out for you guys when I'm in game. :smiley:

Sent you an invite :)
    2 spots left!

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment now CLOSED.
    Thanks all :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment RE-OPENED.
    We are still looking for the same mindset of people, but this time the recruitment is restricted for "healers orientated players only".
    We accept any level and new and old players :)
    We have now started doing guild dungeon with some frequency and would be nice to make our own groups, and later on, trials :)
    If you would like to be in touch, don't hesitate to mail or contact me!
    Edited by Mizar84 on February 19, 2017 11:33PM
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Couple of spots available, healer preferred :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    tiny bump ;)
  • ABudda
    ABudda
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I am looking to join a sociable casual guild with like minded players that want to enjoy the game for what it and when I read your description I thought your guild sounds like a perfect match.
    I am an active player and usually play most days for at least a couple of hours and would like to have some people to join and play with.
    I am primarily a healer but my secondary skill set is dps storm mage so very versatile.
    I would describe my in game behaviour as well mannered and open to helping other players the best I can.
    I am currently CP69 so still fairly new to the game but quite proficient with my healing capabilities and my role in tougher dungeons. I enjoy exploring and raiding equally so will always be found doing something.
    My in game ID is The same as my forum name so if you wish to give me a try out before you make your mind up if I am a suitable addition to your guild I am more than happy for you to add me. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely ABudda
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    invite @Moridin82
    Psn Ervik82 Eobonheart Pact
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Am back Got a 50 dk AD. made a new char now Sorc only 5 atm sinced started toady on him EP Alliance..
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    ABudda wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am looking to join a sociable casual guild with like minded players that want to enjoy the game for what it and when I read your description I thought your guild sounds like a perfect match.
    I am an active player and usually play most days for at least a couple of hours and would like to have some people to join and play with.
    I am primarily a healer but my secondary skill set is dps storm mage so very versatile.
    I would describe my in game behaviour as well mannered and open to helping other players the best I can.
    I am currently CP69 so still fairly new to the game but quite proficient with my healing capabilities and my role in tougher dungeons. I enjoy exploring and raiding equally so will always be found doing something.
    My in game ID is The same as my forum name so if you wish to give me a try out before you make your mind up if I am a suitable addition to your guild I am more than happy for you to add me. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely ABudda

Hi there, thanks for your application :)
    I'll be in touch with you tomorrow!

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Moridin82 wrote: »
    Am back Got a 50 dk AD. made a new char now Sorc only 5 atm sinced started toady on him EP Alliance..

Hi there, thanks to you as well, for your application :)
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Jasmine wrote: »
    Moridin82 wrote: »

Hi there, thanks to you as well, for your application :)

Thanks @Moridin82
  • eXeDinko
    eXeDinko
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm a returning player (starting from 0) and looking for a small guild myself, playing as a Healer.

Unfortunately I'm not quite 30 years old yet, still young 25. Let me know whether or not you're okay with it, have a nice day!