The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Plz Fix Mist Form!!!

Drishtan
Drishtan
✭✭✭
Despite it granting immunity to CCs I contaly get CCed in Mist Form Plz Fix!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they can without breaking the gap closers again . They don't even comment to use anymore about it . I agree tho .
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please, it doesn't function as indicated. If it isn't broken by developer standards, at least change the tool tip to clearly state what Mist Form grants immunity to, and what is exempt.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they can without breaking the gap closers again . They don't even comment to use anymore about it . I agree tho .
    It's not only about gap-snare, you can be kicked out from mist form by mass hysteria and rooted while in mist form, both are bugs but ZoS just ignores threads about it.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    It's not only about gap-snare, you can be kicked out from mist form by mass hysteria and rooted while in mist form, both are bugs but ZoS just ignores threads about it.

This is awful. Gap closer snare spam is already annoying and should never have been implemented, but roots and fear through mist??
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is awful. Gap closer snare spam is already annoying and should never have been implemented, but roots and fear through mist??
    Root in mistform is at 1:03-1:06
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHhFamhoXbY&t=63s
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be immunities on snares, and immobilized abilities... long time needed .... CC in this game has gotten out of hand...
    Edited by Durham on February 2, 2017 3:11PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

Root in mistform is at 1:03-1:06
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHhFamhoXbY&t=63s

Yeah, root poisons also ignore mist form immunity too on live.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #RemovetheGapCloserSnare

That no one asked for.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's really crap. It IS a bug, and ZOS should fix it. The snare should be removed; if you miss OH WELL stop spamming gap closers. IMO, you should not be able to cap-close mist form at all. You should get a "Target Immune" kind of message and it just doesn't happen.

Roots are so broken in this game, everyone has started spamming them. DK, Sorc, and NB, have a root, and I see Templars using ice staff. Don't even get me started on Eternal Hunt. It's essential that magicka builds have at least SOME kind of way to get out of a root without rolling -- we just can't roll we don't have the stam, regen, or cost reduction enough to do it. I don't even want to be vamp, but magicka is really unplayable without mist form. And it doesn't even work right half the time. Shuffle seems to work as intended, why can't they make mist form work?