The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A letter to Zos

alexj4596b14_ESO
alexj4596b14_ESO
✭✭✭
@ZOS_JasonI @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK

A letter to ZoS

Dear Zos,

I love and I am excited to buy the most expensive version of the update for Marrowind, the original is by far the best game you have made to this date.
The announcement of Battlegrounds is exciting, however I can't seem but too feel anxious due to the state of balance the game is in currently. As a whole
you have not been able to keep PvE inline without harming PvP and vice-versa. With the current state that PvP is in, I do not see it as an amazing opportunity
attracting both new players or bring back old players. I fear it would either only drive players away, or alienate new players as a whole under the current PvP
meta. Currently a team of the top 2 performing classes would in fact destroy lower performing classes with little effort, this will be a problem in battlegrounds.
We as a community of PvPers and PvEers, most of us a combination of both implore you to please balance the game. The current changes do not in fact balance
the game.

Thank you,
A concerned player.